Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff v Charlton 2015/16 Post-match views

Disappointed, if not surprised.

Well, on the bright side, the players certainly looked rested!

We couldn't hold on for le point in the end, unfortunately, and have sunk towards a relegation fight, given how tight the league is at the moment (Cardiff taken all the way up to 6th!).

Over to you.

Comments

• Options
    We would have won today if we had rested Diarra Wednesday night instead of letting him get sent off in a completely meaningless game or we were never going to beat the mighty Cardiff anyway, take your pick which reason why we should all not be worried.
  • Options
    Who can we hope will be returning to fitness for the Fulham game? Diarra only had a one match ban, but how soon will big Mak be available? Others?
  • Options
    mmmmeeeeeehhhhh!
  • Options
    Or even Hull!
  • Options
    We're lacking leadership,defensively we seem all over the place and going forward we don't seem to have an idea on what to do.

Luzon hasn't been helped by injuries but as with BP last season I do think we should be doing better than 1 point in 15.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very depressing
  • Options
    Taxi for Guy.
  • Options

It was clear to those willing to see that the squad was too thin.

We might have been OK had we not has that run of injuries.

It now seems that some of those who've come in have yet to adapt to this league.

Not looking good at all but still early days. Let's see how we do with a full squad and especially Diarra and Mak back.

Regardless, Luzon now needs to show he can manage a team over a whole season and Roland needs to back him to do that.

How I see it too.
  • Options
    Still think we will be ok but bogey side Fulham up next and we desperately need to grind out a streaky win

Missing Big Mak at both ends of the pitch and Jackos leadership

Wish he had played our best side at Palace now..
  • Options
    Makes the shambles of the team put out at Palace look even worse. Poor all round.
  • Options
    It is what it is. And what it is ,is not very good. Not too sure what can be done. They've got to get on with it.
    Worries me that Jackson wasn't around today. Players like him are going to be pivotal in this piss poor thin squad.
  • Options

Still think we will be ok but bogey side Fulham up next and we desperately need to grind out a streaky win

Missing Big Mak at both ends of the pitch and Jackos leadership

Wish he had played our best side at Palace now..

Indeed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It was clear to those willing to see that the squad was IS too thin.

We might have been OK had we not has that IF WE DIDNT HAVE A run of injuries.

It now seems that some of those who've come in have yet to adapt to this league.ARE TOO YOUNG & HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OF THIS LEAGUE

Not looking good at all but still early days. Let's see how we do with a full squad and especially Diarra and Mak back.

Regardless, Luzon now needs to show he can manage a team over a whole season and Roland needs to back him to do that.

• Options
    @Athletico Charlton
    Following on from our posts on the the match thread......
    Our injury/ suspension list includes 3 defo starters Hendo Diarra Mak
    The list also robs us of the back up you speak of (ceballos Reza Igor Jacko). I admit the squad if a bit thin and a couple of seasoned loanees would be nice
  • Options
    We have an owner with a proven track record of changing his managers/head coaches at all of his clubs as regularly as he changes his underpants. Will be surprised if he lasts the season. That's not me saying I want Guy sacked. He needs to be backed by Roly with more investment in this very thin squad.
  • Options
    Another defeat and Luzon won't be a part of any kind of experiment! 4 loses and change the coach RD style Is looming - injuries or not.
  • Options

Taxi for Guy.

Kick up the arse more like

• Options
    We are Gash.......1 point in 5 games.

Too many youngsters.
    Too many players whom have no experience of this league
    Solly is not captain material - We need a leader out there
    Squad is too thin

Until these issues are addressed things aren't going to get better. Bottom 3 once we've played Preston.
  • Options
    6 games without a win, 4 defeats on the trot, 9 conceded in last 3 games, injuries galore.
    Not looking too clever.
    Hopefully there may be 3 teams worse than us?
  • Options
    Feel sorry once again for our poor fans who made the effort today
    Well done to you all for your enthusiasm to keep going watching this dross
    Hopefully you will be rewarded soon for your efforts
  • Options
    If I was Guy I would walk away he's being shafted by RD with the lack of squad quality /depth