Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff v Charlton 2015/16 Post-match views

Comments

• Options

cafcfan said:

Bergdich: utter waste of space. I think we got more value for money from Cory Gibbs. I hope Carl Zeiss Jena are looking to borrow a player come January.
    Hey, Roland, know what? Sometimes overseas players are cheap for a reason - they are crap.

Second that, he makes defending harder for Fox, he brings nothing bar losing possession. Really don't know how this guy got apps for Genoa, having this guy signed up to a 4 year deal is bad business.. Katrien, get on the phone to Ujpest or CZJ asap.
    Or perhaps we wait and judge him once he has played in his actual position? He's a full back being played out of position on the wing.
  • Options

cafcfan said:

Bergdich: utter waste of space. I think we got more value for money from Cory Gibbs. I hope Carl Zeiss Jena are looking to borrow a player come January.
    Hey, Roland, know what? Sometimes overseas players are cheap for a reason - they are crap.

Second that, he makes defending harder for Fox, he brings nothing bar losing possession. Really don't know how this guy got apps for Genoa, having this guy signed up to a 4 year deal is bad business.. Katrien, get on the phone to Ujpest or CZJ asap.
    Or perhaps we wait and judge him once he has played in his actual position? He's a full back being played out of position on the wing.
    He is playing as a full back he's that far out of position.... and he's still shite
  • Options
    Was at the game. Was worried we could have been on a 6-0 loss after the first ten minutes. Seemed disorganised at the back and Cardiff were always first to each header. Sarr was having a mare.

Cardiff seemed to ease off and we came back a bit. Not a good game first half. Watt tried but no support.

Second half we looked brighter, got the goal and for a few minutes looked better then it went 1-1 and heads went down. Plenty of passing along the back but no drive through midfield and often passes were not quite there. Never first to ball and not closing down (same as first half). Cardiff were going to score again as soon as they got a decent cross in. For a big guy, Sarr always second to headers.

McElvey came on but not impressed. Ran around a bit, one bad shot then disappeared.

In our current run we need to grind out some bad, dirty, boring draws and hope the confidence returns. Need to stop the rot.
  • Options
    Why can't we get a loan signing that has the impact that Harriott has had

Or get back Harriott..
  • Options

Why can't we get a loan signing that has the impact that Harriott has had

Or get back Harriott..

Maybe Harriott has found his level?
  • Options
    Callum would get slagged as the team is announced ,better off where he is
    from his point of view.
  • Options
    Not unimpressed by our effort. Cardiff have been off form the same as us, but their equalizer raised their confidence and burst our team spirit. A lot of work required from Guy to turn this terrible run of form around.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2015
    We're in a dodgy run at the moment, injuries, lack of confidence, leadership and experience, I'm not panicking as I expected us to lose by an odd goal,but we can't just assume everything's going to be all right, are we just really unlucky when it comes to injuries, or are,we just Signing injury prone players?

It doesn't get any easier, were normally pants on the tele, and Fulham look on fire at the moment, pleased for Kag and his goal, but we need sorting out big time.

• Options
    Just puting this out there - tin hat adorned but i don't see Luzon as the man to do the job anymore.

That's all.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

No man, it seems, could do this job.

You're possibly right.
  • Options

Just puting this out there - tin hat adorned but i don't see Luzon as the man to do the job anymore.

That's all.

Thing is, do you have faith in RD to appoint someone that CAN do the job? We could all reel of a list of names of managers we think have what it takes but RD isn't likely to give the job to any of them.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

That's all.

The thing is, I'm fed up of a revolving door management policy. Let's get a,decent,bloke and back him, in stead,of penny pinching, and running things on a shoe string.
    Not playing roulette with the clubs finances, but sensible decision making, if Bournemouth can get to the Premier league, there's hope for the rest of us, if you've got a decent solid plan.

3 managers in, I do wonder whether Roly will look at going for an up and coming decent British manager at some point?

• Options

That's all.

Thing is, do you have faith in RD to appoint someone that CAN do the job? We could all reel of a list of names of managers we think have what it takes but RD isn't likely to give the job to any of them.
    No not really.
  • Options
    IA said:

That's all.

What's Ivan Vukomanovic up to these days?
    Just packing his suitcase and awaiting the call I should imagine.
  • Options
    Thing is,aside from the injury angle,a thin squad means next to no competition for places.
    So,a player has a shit game and shows no commitment,So what. Who you going to put in his place? Joe Bloggs in the under 12's?

Schoolboy stuff this Roland!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2015

That's all.

3 managers in, I do wonder whether Roly will look at going for an up and coming decent British manager at some point?

Nice thought. Dream on.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Bored shitless with our freak show

7th -12th 20% ......13th-21st 60% ........ The dreaded R 20%
  • Options
    I could be proven massively wrong but Roland got rid of Peeters, Riga and Powell earlier than I expected him to and the same will happen to Luzon-I reckon he has the Fulham game and, if the inevitable happens, we'll be fed the same old bollocks again about finding the right man for the job only to see some network Johnnie with no knowledge of the Championship given the gig.
  • Options

I would prefer Ivan Urgetomanageaddicks !

• Options
    cafcfan said:

There's a lad at Colchester who may be worth a look...
  • Options

IA said:

That's all.

Just packing his suitcase and awaiting the call I should imagine.
    Along with 20 other candidates
  • Options
    Had a few spells today where we looked pretty good. However for far too much of the game we were second best. Started incredibly slowly and once we got the goal it was very poor to concede so quickly after. JBG had little or no impact today, Fox looked clueless today, towards the end not interested in pushing forward to receive Sarr's passes. Sarr himself dies something brilliant followed by something ridiculously poor. Cousins seems to have lost his impact in games and Tony Watt looked slow and clumsy. Yes we're missing key players but right now don't see how we get out of this mess. The writing was on the wall against Rotherham and since then it's been unbearably poor. The club needs to arrange some short term loans to kick start our season before we become embroiled in a relegation fight.
  • Options
    I remember after the Hull game thinking how much a part Makienok plays in the 'danger' our side has. He gives us something that nobody in our team can, and arguably very few in the division.

Always feared that if we lost him for a period of time we would struggle to adapt our game, and I don't think it is any coincidence that everything has been pretty much a disaster since he got injured during Wolves.