Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Formula 1 Thread

Comments

• Options
    It’s funny, but whenever Verstappen complains on the radio about something not being right with his car, I’m never quite convinced he’s being totally honest.
    Maybe it’s because he only ever does it when a race is starting to get away from him.

Now he’s got past Alonso and a virtual safety car is in play, I doubt he’ll mention the upshift problems again unless the race gets away from him again.

Just saying.
  • Options
    Oh. What a surprise. Verstappen managing to set fastest laps. I guess the upshift problems just went away.
  • Options
    Haha! Hamilton has fucked Verstappen there. Lovely.
  • Options
    How hasnt there been any kind of investigation on Verstappen for the VSC incident with Norris???
  • Options
    How hasnt there been any kind of investigation on Verstappen for the VSC incident with Norris???
    Because there is a rule that says any incident caused by Verstappen must be either ignored or resolved by saying “No further investigation necessary”.
    Come on FA. Everyone knows that! 😉
  • Options
    Ha ha ha
  • Options
    Ha ha ha
    No doubt that fuck up was caused by the earlier upshift problems. 🥸
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Russell runs straight into Schumacher, fucking both their races even further, then when we closes back up on him complains about how he's defending like his life depends on it, condescending prick, maybe if you didn't drive into him earlier he wouldn't be defending so vehemently because you wouldn't be back behind him
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Russell runs straight into Schumacher, fucking both their races even further, then when we closes back up on him complains about how he's defending like his life depends on it, condescending prick, maybe if you didn't drive into him earlier he wouldn't be defending so vehemently because you wouldn't be back behind him
    I like Russell, but he can be a cocky prick sometimes.
  • Options
    FIA need to fucking well grow a pair of balls - How can they leave investigating the potential race win until after the race?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha! Hamilton has fucked Verstappen there. Lovely.
    lol
  • Options
    Poor from Hamilton there. Not been a good drive today!
  • Options
    lol! Ferrari... There is a chance of Perez getting a 5sec penalty, so how the hell has Leclerc allowed Perez to get 6secs clear
  • Options
    FIA need to fucking well grow a pair of balls - How can they leave investigating the potential race win until after the race?
    Because they have to wait to see what Christian Horner wants them to do. 😎
  • Options
    A lot of mistakes out there today, even for all the safety cars it wasn't actually that entertaining for me, maybe because the title is done 
  • Options
    A lot of mistakes out there today, even for all the safety cars it wasn't actually that entertaining for me, maybe because the title is done 
    It’s not over if they take all of Red Bull’s points away for cheating last year…

Yeah. Right. That’ll happen.  😉
  • Options
    Reprimand and 5sec penalty for Perez - Wonder what the outcome would have been had Leclerc been within that gap...
  • Options
    Reprimand and 5sec penalty for Perez - Wonder what the outcome would have been had Leclerc been within that gap...
    I can't believe they didn't try and get Leclerc to push like crazy to stay within 5 seconds 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    sam3110 said:
    I can't believe they didn't try and get Leclerc to push like crazy to stay within 5 seconds 
    I thought they did... Only they'd also tried to go for the win just beforehand as well, its what pissed Ferrari off so much

Had they known a 5sec penalty was possible, Binotto was saying they wouldn't have pushed for the overtake, and would have stayed within that time. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Red Bull just seem to have so much luck with the Stewards these days - Since their remarks towards the end of last year where they complained about constantly getting in trouble for little things, I've barely seen them penalised.

Why the hell did this need to wait until after the race to be investigated!! 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same for me, eventful largely boring. Always the same for SG.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    It’s not over if they take all of Red Bull’s points away for cheating last year…

Christ you're really fixated against Red bull!, what was it, did a Red Bull truck run over your cat?, you're jealous about Geri? or Verstappen look at you funny? Every post you make seems to be anti-Red Bull, its not football and they aren't Millwall/Palace.
  • Options
    I honestly don't know what to expect from Suzuka with the new cars , will be interesting to see if there's more places to pass beyond DRS into T1 and some late lunges into the last chicane. 
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

Christ you're really fixated against Red bull!, what was it, did a Red Bull truck run over your cat?, you're jealous about Geri? or Verstappen look at you funny? Every post you make seems to be anti-Red Bull, its not football and they aren't Millwall/Palace.
    Tbf for British F1 they are Millwall / Palace.

No one likes them - they don’t care.

They can stick their Orange Army up their arse.

;)
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

Haha! It’s true I don’t like them. If you really want to know, it’s because Horner and Verstappen are both massive arseholes and I think as a team they are dishonest. Not that everyone else is squeaky clean, but they’re the worst offenders. IMO of course. That’s it.
    Not sure why it offends you so much though.
    You can like or dislike who you want. I’ll do the same thanks very much. 😎
  • Options
    I must admit the 3 separate occasions he was warned, I'm surprised it was just one 5 second penalty. Should be a reprimand for the first infringement, a 5 second penalty for the second infringement, and a further 5 second penalty, or perhaps even a drive through penalty, for the third infringement, with penalty points applied to Perez's license 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Hal1x said:

Haha! It’s true I don’t like them. If you really want to know, it’s because Horner and Verstappen are both massive arseholes and I think as a team they are dishonest. Not that everyone else is squeaky clean, but they’re the worst offenders. IMO of course. That’s it.
    Oh I really cant be arsed, If you want to constantly post your prejudiced opinions knock yourself out.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:

Oh I really cant be arsed, If you want to constantly post your prejudiced opinions knock yourself out.