Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2015-16 (3rd Round - Away to Colchester)

Comments

• Options

Should declare today as national "who did Millwall get in the draw" day. If you have any Millwall supporting family and friends, ram this down their throats, because if/when we're relegated in May you won't hear the last of it! #WhoDidMillwallGet?

Ram it down our throats? Won't hear the last of it? You mean in a way akin to this boards 88 page, 2600+ post thread on the very subject of our relegation last year?

You could be on to something :wink:

• Options

Should declare today as national "who did Millwall get in the draw" day. If you have any Millwall supporting family and friends, ram this down their throats, because if/when we're relegated in May you won't hear the last of it! #WhoDidMillwallGet?

Ram it down our throats? Won't hear the last of it? You mean in a way akin to this boards 88 page, 2600+ post thread on the very subject of our relegation last year?

Completely forgot about your relegation last season. Thanks for brightening my day with this memory.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    IA said:

Completely forgot about your relegation last season. Thanks for brightening my day with this memory.
    How could you? You'd be at least 4 points worse off come the end of this season had we miraculously stayed up. You should be thanking us, not looking to glean laughs from it.

• Options

IA said:

How could you? You'd be at least 4 points worse off come the end of this season had we miraculously stayed up. You should be thanking us, not looking to glean laughs from it.

You were replaced by better teams who were promoted, so we're probably 1 point worse off.
  • Options
    I've just done my own draw and we've been selected away to Grimsby or Shrewsbury
  • Options
    Away to Wycombe
  • Options
    I did it and got Sunderland away... followed by an away trip to the winner of WBA vs. Chesterfield or Walsall.

Then a Round 5 trip to one of Birmingham, Cardiff, Forest or Peterborough.

We'll finally get a home tie in the quarter final where we'll play one of Norwich, Dagenham/Whitehawk, Reading, Eastleigh, Wolves, Ipswich, Derby or Leicester...

And then we'll go to Wembley. :-)
  • Options

You not had enough to eat at lunch BBW?
  • Options

pettgra said:

I really feel that this could be our year. Dearest, could you bring me another beer and take these empties away.

You do realise that this isn't a Sheffield United Forum?
    Nice one!

• Options
    Liverpool at home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We got Dagenham / Whitehawk at home in the "dress rehearsal".
  • Options
    Oxford away
  • Options
    Any links to the draw for those of us not in England?
  • Options
    We are so getting Bolton
  • Options
    Bradford i reckon.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Any links to the draw for those of us not in England?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo

it's live here if you can use a VPN to pretend you're in the UK.
  • Options
    Cheers Callum
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Great hair on the big lad.
  • Options
    Watford v Newcastle
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Full draw:

Watford vs Newcastle
    West Brom vs Bristol City
    West Ham vs Wolves
    Salford/Hartlepool vs Derby County
    Exeter City vs Liverpool
    Spurs vs Leicester
    Colchester vs Charlton
    Peterborough vs Preston
    Northampton vs MK Dons
    Arsenal vs Sunderland
    Newport vs Blackburn
    Ipswich vs Portsmouth
    Birmingham vs Bournemouth
    Wycombe vs Aston Villa
    Sheff W vs Fulham
    Oxford vs Swansea
    Brentford vs Chesterfield/Walsall
    Bury vs Bradford
    Man Utd vs Sheff Utd
    Everton vs Dagenham/Whitehawk
    Southampton vs Crystal Palace
    Eastleigh vs Bolton
    Forest vs QPR
    Carlisle vs Yeovil
    Chelsea vs Leyton Orient/Scunthorpe
    Doncaster vs Stoke
    Leeds vs Rotherham
    Cardiff vs Grimsby/Shrewsbury
    Huddersfield vs Reading
    Middlesbrough vs Burnley
    Norwich vs Man City
    Hull City vs Brighton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Exeter vs Liverpool
  • Options
    Spurs vs Leicester
  • Options
    Colchester vs charlton
  • Options
    AWAY @ COLCHESTER
  • Options
    Irony!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'll take that!
  • Options
    Meh
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    lol! Oh the irony... Is Callum back with us before the game?

Am happy with the tie
  • Options
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    Cally Messi Derby.