Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2015-16 (3rd Round - Away to Colchester)

123457»

Comments

• Options

Who the f**k is colin

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't understand the meaning of this on-running forum joke, I think from a couple of years of Charlton Life experience I believe it's a sarcastic remark.

Or there's just a lot of Charlton fans called Colin..
  • Options

Who the f**k is colin

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't understand the meaning of this on-running forum joke, I think from a couple of years of Charlton Life experience I believe it's a sarcastic remark.

Or there's just a lot of Charlton fans called Colin..
    I thought all Charlton fans were called Colin.

Yours
    Colin
  • Options

I assume Callum will be watching from the stands, but don't forget Sordell and Darren Ambrose!

Sordell hat-trick then.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

A clear bye into the next round for Colchester, and a stadium that Lech Poznan couldn't create an atmosphere in, and given our support these days, we will be silently hunched against the cold and pissed off all afternoon.

Looking forward to it then?
  • Options
    http://www.thegiantkillers.co.uk/1923.htm

We weren't always crap in the cup!
  • Options

Still having nightmares of the Llera performance there.

Actually broke up a Centre Parcs break to drive there from Elveden. Shocker of a night all the more angered by the thought I could have been playing badminton or riding a bicycle...
    We're at Elveden over the weekend of this match too. F****d if I'm giving up half a day of the break to watch us go out (not that my wife would have it anyway)

I shall be releasing the inner kid in me and spending the day going down the slides, rapids and flumes, followed by a trip to the Indian restaurant in the evening!
  • Options
    Don't go down forwards, it's better fun, but not allowed (flumes).
  • Options
    BBC showing Exeter v Liverpool on the friday night and Spurs v Leicester on sunday at 4.

BT Sport will show Wycombe v Aston Villa on Saturday, 9 January at 12:45 followed by:

Shock horror:

Man U v Sheffield United at 17:30, with Chelsea v Leyton Orient or Scunthorpe on Sunday at 14:00.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

BBC showing Exeter v Liverpool on the friday night and Spurs v Leicester on sunday at 4.

BT Sport will show Wycombe v Aston Villa on Saturday, 9 January at 12:45 followed by:

Shock horror:

Man U v Sheffield United at 17:30, with Chelsea v Leyton Orient or Scunthorpe on Sunday at 14:00.

Disappointing that the BBC has chosen Tottenham reserves versus Leicester reserves as one of its games over Everton against Dagenham or Whitehawk.
  • Options

Actually broke up a Centre Parcs break to drive there from Elveden. Shocker of a night all the more angered by the thought I could have been playing badminton or riding a bicycle...
    We're at Elveden over the weekend of this match too. F****d if I'm giving up half a day of the break to watch us go out (not that my wife would have it anyway)

I shall be releasing the inner kid in me and spending the day going down the slides, rapids and flumes, followed by a trip to the Indian restaurant in the evening!
    Great stuff Dave.
    Have some great memories of family holidays at Center Parcs.
    Like you say, acting like a big kid, racing my kids down the wild water rapids.
    On one occasion my 10 year old son grabbed my trunks as he was losing, accidentally pulling them down only to find it was a complete stranger when he rose for air. Took some explaining.
    Stayed at the Longleet one over Christmas in 2003 - it was brilliant. Never forget the look on my young sons face when he opened his new yellow Joma away shirt..
    At age 62 I probably won't be going nuts on the rapids next time, if I ever get there again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You should go for the Indian first.

If you do, you'll probably release something else whilst hurtling down a flume.
  • Options

Come on you monkey hangers. For the first time in my life I have wanted league team to beat non league team opposition.
    I am sick to death of the bbc man Utd Salford wank fest.
    Fucking annoyed that my licence fee is being wasted on following this mob.
    Probably bite me in the Arse, but would love to see the hangers stuff them should it go to a replay.
    Come on you wings.

Thankfully, your wish came true! Well done Hartlepool.
  • Options
    Colchester just got a home draw against Spurs or Leicester.