Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm A Celeb 2015

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:

Lady C is just scum. The mask has slipped big time.

Tony H, "Would you like some pork Lady C?"
    Lady C, "I can carve better than you!"

tcnu
  • Options
    At least we know what the C stands for now.
  • Options
    Has the geordie smuggled some gear into camp? The old jaw's going like a goodun
  • Options
    Thought it was a bit sad last night with Vicky starting the show by saying how desperate she was to have a sexy waterfall shower
  • Options

Thought it was a bit sad last night with Vicky starting the show by saying how desperate she was to have a sexy waterfall shower

Think it was done in a jokey way to run herself down. Self-deprecation and all that. Quite like her but the voice is a bit much.
  • Options

Comes across to me like she is always thinking about what will get her more air time attention.

The shower scene you can quite clearly see her smirking/laughing to her self like she knows what she is going to then say in the hut to the camera.
  • Options
    No spoilers please, I've skyplussed and archived the shower scene ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    T.C.E said:

No spoilers please, I've skyplussed and archived the shower scene ;)

Vicky gets her tits out and waves them at the camera!!... Oops forgot no spoilers

Then she claims to get "soap" in her eye
  • Options
    I suppose she did know what she was doing. Still, I wasn't complaining with the view.
  • Options
    Not great into reality TV but I normally like the Jungle. This one's boring me rigid though. Needs more conflict.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why's Brian in there when he can't do any of the trials!?
  • Options
    Beginning to drag on now. Need to get to the evictions stage to spice it up. They are all too nice. Even Lady C who is a basket case is hard to dislike. What's the betting on first out? I'd say Brian or Yvette as they are probably the most boring.
  • Options

Why's Brian in there when he can't do any of the trials!?

they always want a token Yank and were really struggling this year
  • Options
    First I'm A Celebrity... elimination odds

Brian Friedman 5/2
    Susannah Constantine 4/1
    Yvette Fielding 4/1
    Kieron Dyer 6/1
    Chris Eubank 8/1
    Lady Colin Campbell 12/1
    Ferne McCann 14/1
    Duncan Bannatyne 14/1
    Tony Hadley 20/1
    George Shelley 33/1
    Jorgie Porter 50/1
    Vicky Pattison 100/1
  • Options

Beginning to drag on now. Need to get to the evictions stage to spice it up. They are all too nice. Even Lady C who is a basket case is hard to dislike. What's the betting on first out? I'd say Brian or Yvette as they are probably the most boring.

I think Kieron Dyer is painfully dull.
  • Options
    Least Dyer showed a bit of bollocks about him and told Brian he's a busy mug.
  • Options

Least Dyer showed a bit of bollocks about him and told Brian he's a busy mug.

Yes he did, but in a dull way. Look I know Dyer cant move in case he breaks something, but he could have at least nutted him.
  • Options
    Does anyone watch the after show thing?

Laura and Joe are quality.

Met Joe and served him a pint in Spain in the summer and he was an absolute legend.

New bloke is properly shit though.
  • Options
    Laura Whitmore is an absolute babe.......throw in the accent and she's a dream
  • Options

Laura Whitmore is an absolute babe.......throw in the accent and she's a dream

Yes - wow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ironic really.

We moan of our hate for selfish, egotistic, non-achieving 'celebrities' thinking and acting they are above their station, yet the minute they act normal(ish) and get on.....

....then everyone collectively says 'boring' and stops enjoying.....
  • Options
    surely youd want a bit of normality after being covered in Cockroaches, snakes, spiders, crickets add to that eating croc dicks and Kangaroos arses.
    I like Keiron dyer, think he is coming across well.
  • Options
    Lady C is one crazy dude!!
  • Options
    Kieron Dyer crying on TV.
    Incredible.
  • Options
    Lady C is a seriously nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    She's no lady. She is a selfish, arrogant, self-opinionated, loudmouth, bore.
  • Options
    But she does have a point.

Why didn't Hadley and the other one play the game?

In essence the refusal to answer that question caused the trouble.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

But she does have a point.

Why didn't Hadley and the other one play the game?

In essence the refusal to answer that question caused the trouble.

Largely because of her treatment of him up until this point. She's an awful human being.
  • Options
    She's been rude and spiteful from the word go. Duncan Sussed her early on and I'm only surprised it took the others so long to see her true colours.

And Kieran needs to get a grip as that 'lady' does not need protecting - she can look after herself and would cause an argument in an empty room.