Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm A Celeb 2015

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    MrOneLung said:

That trial tonight - fuck that!!!

That was a horrible trial tonight, I wasn't a big fan ofF Ferne before, but after that trail she'd get my vote to win.

'The python is wrapped around my neck'
    More use to having one down her throat.
  • Options
    <b
  • Options
    Piss easy trial, pythons not gonna hurt you!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Piss easy trial, pythons not gonna hurt you!

Give her credit if she doesn't like snakes it would've been scary. That said those type of trials are the easiest as doing nothing wins all stars, it's the searching ones on a time limit that are toughest.
  • Options
    Ant & Dec - what a life......paid plenty for having a laugh and doing what you enjoy, and are clearly good at, with your mate.

The gits.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Ant & Dec - what a life......paid plenty for having a laugh and doing what you enjoy, and are clearly good at, with your mate.

The gits.

Their fashion sense leaves quite a lot to be desired mind
  • Options
    .....turned it off tonight after about 2 minutes, was bored to tears, wtf was the shampoo thing all about?
  • Options

PL54 said:

The gits.

Well that was the end of what Danny said on page 1 about other blokes not having a bad word to say about Ant & Dec :-)
  • Options

PL54 said:

The gits.

Well that was the end of what Danny said on page 1 about other blokes not having a bad word to say about Ant & Dec :-)
    Nah, they're alright for a couple of geordie dwarfs I spose
  • Options
    Funny enough, we've been saying for a couple of years what are they wearing in there. Hot jungle and they always have jackets on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They sport the urban army get up look I think (Plus them boots give em another inch)
  • Options
    PL54 said:

The gits.

Having to support the barcodes can't be fun.
  • Options

PL54 said:

The gits.

Having to support the barcodes can't be fun.
    Still better than Charlton.
  • Options
    Said after the first few shows her jaws all over the gaff
  • Options

Said after the first few shows her jaws all over the gaff
    Ket sket's ready to rumble
  • Options
    Knew she was the one for me
  • Options
    Evictions have been utterly predictable. Guessed every one correct so far. God Jorgie was irritating. I take it all back. Not in the least attractive. She's like a 37 year old five year old. What was all that hold the mirror while I burst my plooks stuff about? Yuck.
  • Options
    She looks like chucky from child's play
  • Options
    The only two people who I actually don't mind after watching this program is Dyer and that Ferne sort,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To the extent that it's possible to tell from a heavily edited programme, I don't mind any of the final three. George seems inoffensive and decent, vicky is a hoot and ferne seems genuinely nice and sensitive if a little, how shall I put it, err thick.

Mind you i can't help equating I'm a celeb to Billy Connoly's famous comment on politicians to the effect of "the desire to become one should automatically bar you from eligibility".
  • Options
    The worst series so far by a mile. They need to scrap it now.
  • Options
    nichorob said:

i have fallen in love with that blond hollyoaks actress

Yuk.
  • Options
    Ferne is right up my street
  • Options

The worst series so far by a mile. They need to scrap it now.

Agree that it's gone on too long. Ant and Dec are still great value though and the main reason it continues.
  • Options

Ferne is right up my street

Can paint it however you want but stalking is stalking ;)
  • Options
    Why the hell would you do a shitty bush tucker trial on the last day to win a bag of crisps when you know that in a few hours time you'll be in the Versace five star pile with all expenses paid?
  • Options
    This ain't sour grapes or nothing, but what does my Ferne see in that Dweeb, George?
  • Options
    Eating live creatures. Animal rights lobby about to implode methinks.
  • Options

Eating live creatures. Animal rights lobby about to implode methinks.

I'm a seasoned shooting man and that sat a bit uneasy with me tbh.

Ferne, your dumped