Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm A Celeb 2015

Comments

• Options
    How far do the producers on these sort of programmes direct/guide the contestants to behave in a certain way? Both before the series and when it is running.

I do wonder if the refusal by Hadley and subsequent reaction by the other 3 was a bit more stage managed than we'd like to believe.
  • Options

How far do the producers on these sort of programmes direct/guide the contestants to behave in a certain way? Both before the series and when it is running.

I do wonder if the refusal by Hadley and subsequent reaction by the other 3 was a bit more stage managed than we'd like to believe.

I was about to post a similar comment. A lot of this is beginning to feel like a put up job.
  • Options

I was about to post a similar comment. A lot of this is beginning to feel like a put up job.
    They were all sat around, on camera having an argument. In other circumstances people would have just walked away.
  • Options
    Thing is Lady C is moaning about getting no Service but why isn't Yvette moaning that she had to complete that early cleaning challenge on her own when it was beneath Lady C to do it... Same with the soup incident.

There have just been too many times when she has alienated people with her comments / actions and its coming back to bite her.
  • Options
    We have found before that the Digital Spy TV / Entertainment website gives a good indicator as to where the public vote will go in reality TV shows. Thing with the controversial contestants such as Lady C is that she will be the most hated (without a doubt) but will also garner a lot of public support as she is an entertainment factor. The vote to save, rather than evict, is what will keep her in far longer than the Hadley's, Fieldings and Bannatynes of this world. The below poll is quite telling.

• Options
    The 2 twats advertising Aunt Bessies are doing my head in more than Lady C
  • Options

The 2 twats advertising Aunt Bessies are doing my head in more than Lady C

One of them sounds like the little fat bald bloke from Little Britain.
  • Options
    Anyone else find that Vicky bird odd? When shes talking her jaw seems to be able to move in three different directions at the same time?

As for the bickering they are like a load of kids.
  • Options

Anyone else find that Vicky bird odd? When shes talking her jaw seems to be able to move in three different directions at the same time?

As for the bickering they are like a load of kids.

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by all 3 of the 'younger' women and I don't mean in the obvious sense either! All 3 seem to have something about them in stark contrast to Rosie Webster and that fat, blonde chavvy lump, whose name escapes me presently, that have been there previously.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glad old fag ash lil has gone
  • Options
    So is Chris a liar or just mistaken, personally I am going liar
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    If the idea is to be deprived of everything you like, how come the smokers get to take fags in? I bet I wouldn't get to take a bottle of scotch. Or, as I'm beginning to suspect, when the cameras are no rolling are they all down the pub?
  • Options
    Also, if the voting is real time and they genuinely don't know who's been evicted until ten minutes before they tell them, how come the appropriate family is waiting at the top of the bridge to welcome the evictee? Are all the families hanging around just in case? Or am heading further up my own conspiracy theory?
  • Options

Also, if the voting is real time and they genuinely don't know who's been evicted until ten minutes before they tell them, how come the appropriate family is waiting at the top of the bridge to welcome the evictee? Are all the families hanging around just in case? Or am heading further up my own conspiracy theory?

All the families are hanging around. They get put up in a hotel and then ferried out each day depending on who's up for kicking out.
  • Options

Far be it for me to defend reality tele, but they all have a couple of members of their family/friends out there and on eviction day they are all taken to where it's filmed to welcome whoever gets the boot.
  • Options
    Who got the boot last night?
  • Options

The ugly one off Suzane and Triny
  • Options

If the idea is to be deprived of everything you like, how come the smokers get to take fags in? I bet I wouldn't get to take a bottle of scotch. Or, as I'm beginning to suspect, when the cameras are no rolling are they all down the pub?

Someone had earphones in the other day so they seem to have relaxed the rules a bit
  • Options

Which one is the Ugly one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Which one is the Ugly one?
    Ugliest then
  • Options
    Shock ,horror , did I see right last night ?was that really a monkey's bum on the back of Tony Hadley's head .So true ....funny how it seems ....Better get your hat with corks hanging off of it back on top of your swede Tony mate before anyone else notices !
  • Options
    Is that Geordie bird the one who says 'Deeeeey Wooooon' on Big Brother?
  • Options
    What the hell is up with the Geordie birds jaw? Has she got a secret stash of bugle in there or something? It's really doing my nut in!
  • Options

What the hell is up with the Geordie birds jaw? Has she got a secret stash of bugle in there or something? It's really doing my nut in!

I like her. Never heard of her before.
  • Options

But why is her jaw swinging? I can't get past that, she must have smuggled something in surely?
  • Options
    Her jaw seems to be double hinged - it somehow seems to move in two directions at the same time.
  • Options
    Her jaw seems to be double hinged - it somehow seems to move in two directions at the same time.
  • Options

Double hinged jaw would have come in handy on Geordie Shore, that's for sure
  • Options

Me too want her to win.

Kieron Dyer has come out of his shell now too since early days.