Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm A Celeb 2015

Comments

• Options
    She has definitely got a habit twitch. Just a permanent gurn from all the shovel even tho she hasn't been taking it while in there.
  • Options
    Agree about Kieron Dyer. You can see some of the changing room banter he comes out with. Love the story about crashing his Ferrari.
  • Options
    Dyer is getting far more air time now as well, coming across as a decent bloke.
  • Options
    At the moment, would like to see either Dyer, Jorgie or Tony Hadley win it. Ferne is coming over quite well an all
  • Options

At the moment, would like to see either Dyer, Jorgie or Tony Hadley win it. Ferne is coming over quite well an all

Wouldn't mind seeing George win it either... Still want Lady C gone as quickly as possible, she's just boring now
  • Options
    The Digital Spy forum is the largest TV viewing forum in the UK, and it's polls are the most accurate way we have in the industry of judging where voting is going in reality shows. In line with the expected next 2 out being Duncan and Eubankimage
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    No way can I see Lady C winning, but would be hilarious if she outlasted Fatboy Hadley. His ego would deflate so much he would need airbags to be able to stand up.

Think the two reality show girls have a shout, with Dyer coming up on the rails as well.
  • Options
    If Fern wins it then i'll never watch TV again.
  • Options
    Ferne has impressed me. Thought she'd be another Gemma Collins/Helen Flanagan type but she gives it all a good go and cooks to boot.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

No way can I see Lady C winning, but would be hilarious if she outlasted Fatboy Hadley. His ego would deflate so much he would need airbags to be able to stand up.

Think the two reality show girls have a shout, with Dyer coming up on the rails as well.

I might be in a minority but Bannatyne and Hadley annoy me far more than Lady C does.

I hope she outlasts the pair of them.

As for the eventual winner I think it could be any of the 3 younger women, Dyer or that George with Eubank trailing behind them although I like him myself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lad C is heinous, spiteful, rude and a total nobody.

DB and TH are none of those and have achieved something in their lives.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Lad C is heinous, spiteful, rude and a total nobody.

Are you related ?

Yes - and we're both considerably funnier, more quick witted and better looking than you.
  • Options
    Lady C & Jar Jar Binks, never seen in the same jungle together... Apparently.
  • Options
    I think there's a resemblance to Arsene Wenger myself.....
  • Options
    That C woman has walked out
  • Options
    She quit on medical grounds; so Duncan nutted her then
  • Options

Good
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Good
    Depends what the medical grounds are.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Good
    S/he's got galloping nob rot. Allegedly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She is claiming she was bullied by Tony and Duncan
  • Options
    Maybe she squashed a bollock and Tony and Duncan laughed
  • Options
    edited December 2015

PL54 said:

Good
    None according to her son on Twitter (I know....the idea of that confused me too)
  • Options
    Hadley blatantly thinks he has won. Will be so funny seeing his ego deflate when he gets voted out shortly. Bannetyne is also painfully annoying in a subtle way. At least Lady C was openly annoying and did nothing to hide it.

Would like to see Dyer win personally.
  • Options
    That trial tonight - fuck that!!!
  • Options

Only if she kept that squirrel outfit on. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Duncan Bannetyne. Miserable twat. Next to go followed by Fat Boy Hadley.

Would like to see Fern and Kieron in the final which would shock the Geordie lass who is being lined up to win.
  • Options
    That was a horrible trial tonight, I wasn't a big fan ofF Ferne before, but after that trail she'd get my vote to win.
  • Options

That was a horrible trial tonight, I wasn't a big fan ofF Ferne before, but after that trail she'd get my vote to win.

'The python is wrapped around my neck'

'Don't worry , you're ok'