Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

South Africa v England Series 2015/2016

1222324252628»

Comments

• not enough
  • Oh dear. World Cup next month. Yay!

Id be tempted to put a couple of the ladies team in the squad.
  • Could we have been possibly any worse in those last 4 overs?

Even club cricketers would struggle to be that bad for those last 7 wickets. Were we actually trying to pick out the fielders for the catches?

Schoolboy cricket, they should be embarrassed by that.

All that said, 171 still a decent target but should have been 200+
  • Topley has taken off from where he left off in Cape Town
  • Topleys head has gone. Will take some coming back from this over for him.
  • SA showing us with ABDV that you should maybe have your best batsman opening in 20/20 - therefore should Buttler be opening instead of Roy?
  • Oh dear. World Cup next month. Yay!

We're lulling the world into a false sense of security.
  • Another fine over of filth from Jordan.
  • They will get this without losing a wicket.
  • Av is on fire-again
  • Sponsored links:

• love watching ABDV when he is in this sort of mood.
  • Another fine over of filth from Jordan.

He is another one who isn't up to it and never will be.
  • edited February 2016
    Another magnificent over of filth from Jordan
    19 off his second 8 ball over to go with the 22 from his first.

Along with his brilliant batting display, you can see why he's a shoe-in for our 20/20 team, cant you?
  • edited February 2016
    Jordan - bowled 2 overs. No wickets for for 41 runs. Superb stuff.
  • Rashid steps up to the Jordan filthometer by going for 13 in his first over
  • I can safely say , that, with the exception of Buttlers and Roots innings, this is the biggest pile of dog shit cricket i've seen England play for some time.
    Thats it, i've had enough - swicthing over to watch X-Factor or Jeremy Kyle or some Dutch team i've never even heard of.
  • Oh dear Topley
  • Don't worry Deirdrie Rashid is back bowling. Just taken a wicket and more to follow.
  • Decent knock!
  • Am glad we decided not to go in the end! It's a nice day but I think there is a storm on it's way. Not watching anymore and going for a swim instead before the storm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck in Mumbai!
  • jamescafc said:

Time for Roy to have a rest?

I'm a Surrey fan and am a huge fan of Roy. I tipped him for England duty about 5 years ago. But now I think it may be time to give Vince a go.
    The thing with Roy is of he comes off he will take the game away, but he hasn't done it enough or we'll enough for England.

still think he has a future in the short formats for England.
  • jamescafc said:

Time for Roy to have a rest?

I'm a Surrey fan and am a huge fan of Roy. I tipped him for England duty about 5 years ago. But now I think it may be time to give Vince a go.
    The thing with Roy is of he comes off he will take the game away, but he hasn't done it enough or we'll enough for England.

still think he has a future in the short formats for England.
    1 game in 10 aint good enough for me. he's got to go - as i keep saying why not have Buttler or Stokes opening ?