Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***Merry Christmas to all Lifers***

Comments

• well said all. merry christmas
  • Happy Christmas to all ... and thanks for this site.
  • Merry Christmas, lifers. May I take this opportunity to wish you all, good health and happiness. Hopefully the new year will bring new hope for our poor, benighted club.

Yes, I'm trying to positive....

No, it isn't easy!
  • Merry Xmas to all.
  • Happy Christmas to all, this site contains a wide spectrum of posters, is a broad church if you like, and I reckon all the better for it.
    Special thanks to the moderators.
  • Merry Christmas to all and thank you to the moderators for another year of this brilliant site.
  • Merry Christmas one and all (yes Colin this includes you as well (:
  • Merry Christmas to all on CL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy Christmas & a Healthy New Year to all Lifers.

Special thanks to the organisers of this site.
    Keeps me up to date, will get my season ticket
    back when we have new owners, which will be sooner
    rather than later!
  • Merry Christmas all :)
  • Merry Christmas to all the fellow lifers out there and have a great 2016.
  • Merry Christmas from a Karel Fraeye lookalike
  • Merry Christmas to my Charlton brothers and sisters... Have a great day and stay safe
  • Not been on here quite so much in recent weeks as all things Charlton have become just SOOOOO depressing.

But I love my club and I love this forum - I wouldn't be without either of them.

Happy Christmas all fellow addicks. Peace, love, good health and happiness to you all this yuletide and in the brand, shiny new year ahead.

Alan/Davo55
  • A very merry Xmas to all lifers from a new subscriber lets hope roland gets a brain for xmas not likely tho
  • Greetings from North Devon, wishing you all a very merry Christmas.!
  • Merry Christmas, Addicks!
  • Merry Christmas to everyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Christmas to everyone........eat, drink and be merry (and try not to think about Charlton, Roland and the other one just for one day!)
    Roll on the transfer window eh!!!!!!!! :neutral:
  • Merry Christmas to all especially those who follow Charlton, over land and sea ( and Leicester! ).
  • 1StevieG said:

Merry Christmas to all especially those who follow Charlton, over land and sea ( and Leicester! ).

That'll be me then, Filbert Street and then the Walkers / King Power stadium :smiley:. Seasonal greetings are warmly reciprocated to all and may the rest of our season take a dramatic upturn in good fortune.
  • edited December 2015
    Merry Christmas to all. Despite all the frustrations and anger at the regime, going to all 3 matches in 8 days over the festive period to support the boys. COYR.
  • Merry Christmas one and all and gawd bless the mods. I read more than post but this forum tells me far more than the official site.
    Keep well, keep strong, keep positive, this is our club.
  • Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Personally am glad to see the end of 2015, but glad to be around to be back to normal and able to look forward to 2016.
  • A happy and merry Christmas to you all.
  • Merry Christmas one and all. Special thanks to AFKA Bartram, Lookie and any others who make it possible. As I have said many times before, we need a Donate Button so we can contribute to the cost of the site as well as harness our collective power of giving for good Red causes.
  • A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my fellow lifers and their families.
  • God bless @USofAddick @Bryan_Kynsie and @March51

Although I've never met knowingly any of these guys they were part of our dysfunctional Internet family. Beg my pardon if I've not acknowledged any other family members of these other posters sadly no longer with us but my thoughts are with @JiMMy 85 this Christmas

For you other shower of wankers merry Christmas wishing you all the very best