Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Merry Christmas to all Lifers***

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Merry Christmas one and all (apart from Fiiish after that last post), hope it's everything you all hope for.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas people!

Have a great time, spoil yourself and your loved ones... and stay safe....

Jon
  • Options
    Merry Christmas, one and all. God bless you and good luck to all of us.
  • Options
    heartiest felicitation for the festive season to all fellow Lifers and thanks to AFKA and Lookie for Charlton Life
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2016 to all on CL. This site is the best. Cheers. :-)
  • Options
    Best wishes to all on CL for a very happy Yuletide and a healthy 2016.

A big "Thank you" to everyone who run and help out to make this site happen, it's very much appreciated.
  • Options

Merry Christmas to all Lifters. Thanks to AFKA and LookOut for running this site. Best forum on the internet without a shadow of doubt!

Ha ha. Merry Christmas to all LIFTERS.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone have a great time with those closest to you.

Wana reiterate the point that it is only football.

We've had our fair share of great, great memories supporting charlton so take comfort from the fact that history doesn't change and it will always be there.
    As terrible of a club as we are now, somehow, we are still only in the 2nd tier of English football. A place we probably don't deserve to be, but we are and things could change for the better rapidly

Merry Christmas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas from a hot any sunny Phuket.

Let's all hope that RD has some belated Christmas presents for CAFC and its fans, though I somehow feel he's more like Scrooge than Santa Claus.
  • Options
    Thanks for the site for the last 12 months and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on here.
  • Options
    Greetings from Dartford.
    Merry Christmas all - you lot are so miserable, who would've thought we've got an owner worth 800m.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone and huge thanks for another year of hard work by all those mods, volunteers and competition runners etc on the site.
  • Options
    May I wish every single 'Lifer' everywhere, a very Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas one and all.

Final gym session last night. After a year of dieting and regular exercise, the gloves are off. Whatever I put on over Christmas, I'll worry about and lose in the new year!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all

After my own annus horribilis lets hope 2016 brings something better for everyone

• Options
    Another momentous year in the history of CAFC. There have been many lows and very few highs, but notably the highest of highs is the continuing achievements of The Upbeats. That puts everything into perspective for me and shows the true spirit of this wonderful club and this site. So on that basis it's been a great year.

As others have rightly said, thanks to AFKA, Lookie and all the other people who make the site tick.

Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year to all.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Merry Christmas to all you lovely people in no particular order:

AFKA
    Addickted
    seth plum
    Bournemouth Addick
    Henry Irving
    Leuth
    Stig
    Red_in_SE8
    PragueAddick
    ShootersHillGuru
    Chizz
    BedsAddick
    IAgree
    Greenie
    IA

and...

cabbles

Christmas cards, like your season tickets, got lost in the post.

What about me? :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas to all and a great New Year
  • Options
    Merry Christmas from me to all CAFC fans let's all hope for something better in 2016
  • Options

As a lucky few seemed to have left their work, uni, nursing home already, and before @Henry Irving starts a fight with the last remaining 2% of posters he hasn't already done so, we just wanted to say on behalf of @Lookout and myself, our annual thanks to all our members, particularly those who give up their time to assist us in helping the site tick over in their various different ways.

Sadly the community lost three of its members through the year, @March51 back in Jan, @USofAddick in May and @Bryan_Kynsie in September. Please have their families in your thoughts at what is always a difficult time of year for some.

As I have said in a previous year, whilst what is happening with our club is hugely frustrating, sad, worrying, whatever description you want to give it, at the end of the day its only football, and this time of year should really emphasis that.

So to all who contribute, or just regularly read our site, best wishes of the season to you and your families wherever you are in the world, and hoping for a healthy and happy 2016.

Up the Addicks!

Lovely post AFKA....Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all those on CL. Love this forum....keep up the good work in the New Year.

Best Wishes From Hastings......Off to East London tomorrow so posting this early.
  • Options
    "***Merry Christmas to all Lifers***"

Why does it feel like a life sentence at the moment?

Enough of my moaning, here's hoping you all get what you want for Christmas, and we get what we want for Charlton for the rest of the season, regardless of who owns the club, runs the club and manages the team.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone on Charlton Life, may the new year bring new adventures and happy surprises.
  • Options
    What a wonderful community this is.

Happy Christmas to you all.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas fellow Lifers and a safe and healthy New Year to you all.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and thanks to one and all.

My thoughts and prayers with those facing their first Christmas without a loved one.
  • Options
    I'm the bah humbug sort, so F off the bleeding lot of ya moaning windbags!

nargh, not really. I am the bah humbug sort but y'all have a happy christmas and don't you forget to come back now, y' hear.