Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***Merry Christmas to all Lifers***

Comments

• Fiiish said:

Merry Christmas to all you lovely people in no particular order:

AFKA
    Addickted
    seth plum
    Bournemouth Addick
    Henry Irving
    Leuth
    Stig
    Red_in_SE8
    PragueAddick
    ShootersHillGuru
    Chizz
    BedsAddick
    IAgree
    Greenie
    IA

and...

cabbles

Christmas cards, like your season tickets, got lost in the post.

Not even a mention....your banned from the match threads @Fiish................LOL, Merry Christmas mate
  • Merry Christmas to all even the Belgiums Belgians now can we have some nice presents in January sales
  • A Merry Christmas to all on here, and to all Charlton fans in general.
  • edited December 2015
    Merry Christmas to everyone on here and their families, have a good booze (Not you @cafcdave123 you've had enough!) and forget about the football for the day

AFKA, who's get the Award for Funniest, Most Informative, Well Grammered, France Based, Most Likely To Be Crowned a Mod,Transplant Recipient Member this year?

• edited December 2015

Merry Christmas to everyone on here and their families, have a good booze (Not you @cafcdave123 you've had enough!) and forget about the football for the day

AFKA, who's get the Award for Funniest, Most Informative, Well Grammered, France Based, Most Likely To Be Crowned a Mod,Transplant Recipient Member this year?

Have a good one mate :wink:

• Merry Christmas from sunny Hong Kong and thank you AFKA for the finest forum and group counselling service on the entire web.

• Merry Christmas to everyone on here and their families, have a good booze (Not you @cafcdave123 you've had enough!) and forget about the football for the day

I've been drinking for the two of us though mate!

• Without doubt my hardest year supporting this team of ours, yet still I come home drunk and check Charlton Life to gauge the feeling of the fans (the lifeblood of the club). I haven't posted much because quite often I really don't know what to say without being too negative and the politics threads can be too volatile from time to time. Regardless, we enter 2016 in a terrible position as a club, and it's a massive task to get as back to where we even were 3 years ago. But I now feel up for the battle, even if it means not going to the matches but getting more involved in the hunt for change. Merry Christmas to each and every one of you, let's all graft together to get this wonderful club of ours back to something we can all be proud of by the end of 2016. There's something special about being from London and not supporting one of the "big clubs". Let's not lose that and let Palace be the beacon of sanity for football clubs in South East London, up the Addicks, up Charlton Athletic, let's be special again, much love!

Lovin' that sentiment, Red !

You should come here more often.

• Merry Christmas each & all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy Christmas.

• Christmas wishes from deepest darkest Sussex everyone!
  • Merry Christmas everybody, and a prosperous and happy 2016.
  • Fiiish said:

Merry Christmas to all you lovely people in no particular order:

AFKA
    Addickted
    seth plum
    Bournemouth Addick
    Henry Irving
    Leuth
    Stig
    Red_in_SE8
    PragueAddick
    ShootersHillGuru
    Chizz
    BedsAddick
    IAgree
    Greenie
    IA

and...

cabbles

Christmas cards, like your season tickets, got lost in the post.

Bollocks to you. My name wasn't on the list. I hold you in the same regard as I do Roly and KAtrien.
  • A merry and joyful Christmas to all who read and contribute to this forum. And may 2016 bring us some better fortune than we've had recently.
  • Have a good Christmas everyone.
  • Happy Christmas fellow Addicks.
  • Merry Christmas to all
  • edited December 2015
    Merry Christmas to everyone but Guardian lefties.

To them I wish a Happy Winter Festival. Wankers.
  • Merry Christmas from Australia. Looks like another fine sunny day here. Thanks to the Admin guys who look after this site, it is my first port of call for Charlton info. It's a sad time for all of us supporters but the club will never die, sooner or later we will turn the corner. Well that's my New Years hope anyway. Best wishes to all the readers and supporters
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015
    Must admit I've tried to stay off this site of late (never easy..) and haven't been to a match in weeks, mainly because i find it all rather painful, and drift from anguish to apathy about all things CAFC.

So my message is obvious - treasure your loved ones, and enjoy Xmas as much as you can. I feel very lucky to have my little family, (hated 'complicated' Xmases before that), even tho its wall to wall Eastenders..Right now I'm next to my 6yr old son as he tries to go to sleep amid all the excitement.

:smile:

Finally, try and forget about the troubles at Our football club for a bit, or it will drive you potty
  • Merry Xmas all.

May your owners finally get the message and spend some money on giving you what you so deserve.

Meanwhile, here's hoping for silverware over top 4 in N17!
  • Health and happiness to all Lifers, thanks to AFKA & Lookout for hosting this fantastic community.
  • Merry Christmas to all.
    And after all is said and done (until next game at least)
    WE LUV YOU CHARLTON WE DO OH CHARLTON WE LOVE YOU
  • Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a smashing time and that Charlton pick their results up over the festive period. If not? Well, hope you all have a lovely New Year instead.
  • Happy Christmas one and all, especially @AFKABartram and @lookout whose forum helps to make the working week less painful.
  • edited December 2015
    Thanks all, enjoy!
  • Happy Christmas everyone. Thanks for everything!
  • edited December 2015
    Merry Christmas fellow lifers!

Some of you enthrall me
    Some of you annoy me
    Some of you amuse me
    Some of you abuse me
    Some of you bore me

But at the end of the day we have one thing in common and it is a tie that can never be broken even in these perilous times.

All of us are Addicks

• edited December 2015
    Christmas Robin Card