Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Merry Christmas to all Lifers***

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Merry Christmas, Lifers one and all! I hope that those of you who have lost loved ones this year will be able to find some comfort in seasonal memories of them, even while you're feeling their absence so strongly. For the rest of you, have a suitably festive day, and I hope that Bristol City on Boxing Day doesn't add to the pain of the resulting hangovers! :-)
  • Options
    Merry Chirstmas all from the U.S!! Enjoy the festive period
  • Options
    Ho! Ho! Ho!
  • Options
    He's been, phew!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Did he drop one or several? :wink: Enjoy the festivities everybody IT'S CHRISTMAS!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to Lifers and all CAFC fans. Hoping for a better New Year!
  • Options
    Getting old. Sitting here with wife and dog and a tree full of oressies waiting for the kids (aged 20 and 17) to wake up! The elder last seen at ten last night with a mate and a rate of Stella. Happy christam one and all.
  • Options
    Reading that it looks like you've nicked most of the Stella @Sillybilly :-)
  • Options

Merry Christmas one and all

You taking the Mickey?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In the words of our saviour (Cliff Richard)
  • Options
    Merry Xmas to all Lifers. COYR.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    Must be really unwell. ....
    Missing you guys, CAFC, The Valley.....even the football......
    Nurse !!

All the best to one and all.
    MOG xx
  • Options

Reading that it looks like you've nicked most of the Stella @Sillybilly :-)

Bloody hell. I'm now genuinely half pissed and my spelling is better than it was at half nine! Hic! Happy Christmas!
  • Options
    Family and a meal like this - love it.

Hope everyone is having a good one with their nearest and dearest ...

• Options
    I miss my Xmas dinner, can't wait for nyr when I will have one
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to one an all lifers.

Do not let the buggers get you down. COYR.
  • Options

I miss my Xmas dinner, can't wait for nyr when I will have one

How's it going mate kids loving it?

You're right though, can't beat a traditional dinner round the table. Absolutely love it.

• Options
    It's amazing Dan, I can't believe the things you see and do or how tired everyone is by 10pm

Today we have missed the homely feeling but replaced it with this happy feeling as a substitute

Disney just design perfection and it's 85 degrees
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Belated Christmas wishes to all from up North I was side tracked by a day at work yesterday
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Post dropped halfway through.

As already mentioned we are missing our mate Andy (Bryan_Kinsie) and our hearts are heavy when considering his family as this tough first Christmas without the lovely fella. He'll be turning in his grave with the poor showing on and off the pitch for the Reds but I doubt his seemingly ever present smile will be far away. Miss you matey.

Our hearts and minds also go out to all those others Lifers who are missing or nursing loved ones or having to cope with more than life should have to offer.

Christmas can be absolutely wonderful but if you're having a crap one, chin up and we very much hope you can look forward to a better day soon.

Merry Christmas to ALL of you from Sheffield.
  • Options
    Good on you mate