Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday, Jan 2nd, 5pm sit-in protest at The Valley.

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options

Due to my wife being admitted to hospital tonight I will no longer be able to attend either protest or match but would like to wish you all the very best of luck. COYR!!!

Wish her well.
  • Options

Due to my wife being admitted to hospital tonight I will no longer be able to attend either protest or match but would like to wish you all the very best of luck. COYR!!!

wish your wife a speedy recovery
  • Options
    Redvalleyeast best wishes to you and your wife.
    We will all sing at least 22% louder for you at the two protests today.
  • Options
    I say two because there is one at 2.30 and one after the match as I understand it.
  • Options
    If RM wants to get his money back, he would be better off doing the lottery than aligning himself with the owner and his CEO. Terrible odds, but better than ever getting promotion with the strategy KM has presented.
  • Options

Best wishes to your wife - and also to you.
  • Options

I hope and pray your wife makes a speedy recovery, sometime football has to take a back seat, and this is one of those times @Redvalleyeast
  • Options
    My thought are with you RVE. Echo RM's comment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At some point in the future Murray will pop up with the "only following ze orders" defence
  • Options
    Haven't read most of thread but ahead of protests today.

We need numbers at BOTH protests. Serious numbers. It looks like it's gonna be shit raining weather today but people can't bottle it. Bring your waterproofs umbrellas whatever but we need everybody at both protests. North upper boys should be down there ideally with drums or whatever co-ordinating incessant chanting. Non stop noise - and abuse! Not sexist or racist abuse, but they are abusing us so we need to abuse them.They need tobe told to f off. Chanting and noise then needs to continue into the game.

If, against all odds, we manage to get a positive result somehow, we need at least the same numbers if not more at the protests after the game. The result is irrelevant. The protests after have to be more aggressive if anything.
  • Options
    Does anyone know the drummers and can make sure they are down there?
  • Options
    Please come to the Cinema today at 2.30 and again at 5PM
    outside the West stand where

The Katrien Rocky horror Charlton show will be in 4D
    For the masses
    Feel the rain,on your faces,
    come alive and find your Voices.
    Stockings and make up are optional.