Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• Options
    You can think of a worse Charlton side than the current one.
  • Options
    Walking down Roupell Street on my way to Waterloo and somebody has got a coal fire going  in one of those terraced houses (you’ve probably seen them even if you haven’t been down there because there’s filming going on from time to time for period dramas) and it stinks and I wondered how bad it must have been when we were kids, especially before they brought in the clean air act, when ever house had a coal fire.
    Probably burning the furniture, as they can’t afford the energy bills.
  • Options
    According to Right Move the average house price in Roupell Street is £1,214,000. I think if you can afford that,then a bag of coal is not going to be a problem!
  • Options
    When the only number you can remember is the current jackpot on Pointless.
  • Options
    Thinking about the Stanley game and the decision was already made, cab from station to ground is a certainty. 
  • Options
    When you’re looking up arch support slippers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But your pills are downstairs.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    But your pills are for downstairs.

• Options
    StAlf198 said:
    I was walking up the stairs this evening and remembered that it was time to take my pill and I was quite excited.
    Is it a suppository?
  • Options
    When someone walks into a pub and her jeans have loads of holes. I think “can’t she afford a new pair?” or “I’d get a refund if they’re newish”; she seems to think they’re ok.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    When it’s a Friday night, and rather than looking forward to going out to a pub or club, you’re excited, because you found a new as yet unwatched episode of ‘Worlds Most Scenic Railway journeys’ showing the Alpine delights of Austria, ’

Pure filth, it shouldn’t be legal!!
  • Options
    I wouldn’t watch a programme with spelling like that 😄
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Now onto Bavaria!!

Its a cheapskates way of getting around the world!
  • Options
    Your wrists have become so bloody weak you can't cut your fingernails with nail clippers.
    Christ alive, I used to be a man once
  • Options
    Your wrists have become so bloody weak you can't cut your fingernails with nail clippers.
    Christ alive, I used to be a man once
    Toes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You read the list of nominees and winners for the Grammys and all the time that voice in your head is going  “Who?”. 
    That’s schizophrenia, not senility 
  • Options
    When you have a drink with people you last worked with 29 years ago, they’d just returned from mat leave, and their kid is now in their 30s
  • Options
    When its your birthday and you cant remember what age you now are
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    When it bothers you that there is someone new presenting Escape to the Country and you don’t know their first name.
  • Options
    That someone new has been presenting the show for a few years.
  • Options
    When you meet someone at work for the first time, and you've worked there longer than they've been born! Also a true story 😂
  • Options
    When you meet someone at work for the first time, and you've worked there longer than they've been born! Also a true story 😂
    Had that yesterday, it’s depressing 
  • Options
    When you have a drink with people you last worked with 29 years ago, they’d just returned from mat leave, and their kid is now in their 30s
    When your friends start celebrating the birth of grandchildren
  • Options
    Yep - same here - very deflating