Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• Options
    ......when you'd rather watch grainy Charlton videos from 1983 than be arsed with the current offering.  
  • Options
    Before picking something up off the floor the first thing you do is look for someone else to do it.

FIFY.

• Options
    you go to the Chemists and pick your Mr and Mrs prescriptions up!
  • Options
    Wigan away comes round, and the walk from the station has become a definite cab ride. 
  • Options
    Wigan away comes round, and the walk from the station has become a definite cab ride. 
    When Wigan away comes round and you don't think twice about swerving it....
  • Options
    you go to the Chemists and pick your Mr and Mrs prescriptions up!
    Stage two.
                   You have them delivered and you are on first name terms with the Pharmacy lady her delivers them!
  • Options
    Reading the youth cup thread and realising the first youth cup game I went to was 14 years ago when we beat Sheff Utd 6-0. Some of that team are in their 30s. That team included Shelvey, Solly and Wagstaff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Reading the youth cup thread and realising the first youth cup game I went to was 14 years ago when we beat Sheff Utd 6-0. Some of that team are in their 30s. That team included Shelvey, Solly and Wagstaff.
    When you realise your first youth cup game was 35 years ago and the players are in their 50's...
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    When you realise your first youth cup game was 35 years ago and the players are in their 50's...
    And some have grandsons who are professional footballers?...
  • Options
    When you kick a football that rolls your way back to some kids, resulting in most bones in your body hurting.
  • Options
    When you watch a fa youth cup game, see someone called Hinshelwood is playing for the opposition and can remember both a Martin and Paul Hinshelwood playing for Palace.

And then realising that the kid playing for Brighton is actually the grandson of Paul! 
  • Options
    Your consultant urologist looks about 20 and has dyed blonde hair.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    When you kick a football that rolls your way back to some kids, resulting in most bones in your body hurting.
    Last time I did that I nonchalantly hit the sweet spot with little effort and it went back like a rocket straight at one of the young kids that were playing football…. then told them to go and play somewhere else…you know you’re getting old when…
  • Options
    When you watch a fa youth cup game, see someone called Hinshelwood is playing for the opposition and can remember both a Martin and Paul Hinshelwood playing for Palace.

And then realising that the kid playing for Brighton is actually the grandson of Paul! 
    Team of the 90's.
  • Options
    You go to the gym for the 1st time since lockdown and can't even manage an hour. Cancelled my membership when they first reopened as I hadn't been jabbed and felt uneasy going, then managed to tear my rotator cuff muscle. Re-joined yesterday. Glad I've started again but am fucked.
  • Options

Team of the 90's.
    And you're really old when you are out by a whole decade 😄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When you see a tweet on behalf of Dr Dre and the first thing that springs to mind is…
    Not another Covid announcement! 
  • Options
    When your 12 and 13 year old children use Google to fact check everything you tell them…
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:
    When cutting your toe nails is like a full body work out!
    This. I’m seriously thinking of regular visits to a chiropodist.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Essex_Al said:
    Yup, me too 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    iainment said:
    Essex_Al said:
    Yup, me too 
    Try cutting them at shorter intervals then when you are going to our promotion games. 
  • Options
    When you throw your keys in the bin while firmly holding a screwed up piece of paper in your left hand.
  • Options
    When you throw your keys in the bowl while firmly holding a screwed up piece of paper in your left hand.

• Options
    When you throw your keys in the bowl while firmly holding a screwed up piece of paper in your left hand.

That Ferrari keyring turned out to be a very sound investment