Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Airman Brown

Of course Charlton fans are all in this together but thought it is worth a mention what Rick did today. I don't know him personally but he was brilliant on talksport/BBC london sport not to mention initially starting the protest through VOTV. Long way to go but believe me this will be a fight we'll win.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    How anyone can question his loyalty to Charlton Athletic the football club, rather than the business is beyond me.
  • Options
    Love it airman
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great interview Airman.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Thought everyone on radio spoke very well. In addition to Airman, John and James, I thought Ollie did a fantastic job. Not sure if they're all Lifers?

Well done all!

Agreed, Ollie was excellent.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    All the interviews were excellent, well done all and especially @AirmanBrown for his hard work
  • Options
    Cometh the hour.
  • Options
    You nailed it!
  • Options
    good interview. Good piece. Feels like we have momentum.
  • Options
    Don't forget how RD/KM reportedly made it "uncomfortable" for many existing employees who were also supporters. Some left to find other employment after many years of service to CAFC.
    I think KM went on record as saying we had some employees with "outdated skills" or similar.

At the time, it may have sounded like sour grapes when these folk left the club - but look at things now - you can see the Belgian masterplan was to stem the flow of information from any source at the club.

Anyway, the masterplan is in full flow and we are moving forward under RD/KM by ...........er.........re-recruiting Powell, Poyet and Roger Johnson ?????

Well done to all the protest folk at the Forest game.
  • Options
    Good interview. Strong ending.

Unmanageable
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Superb Rick, well done.
  • Options
    I chatted to Rick before the game and thought he was just a little more upbeat than of late. Go get 'em Rick!
  • Options
    Dear old Rick love him or hate him you have to say he hits the nail on the head ever time.Keep up the good work you have done over the last 30years .Glad to have been on the pitch with you 21-09-1985.
  • Options

Charlton needs a Rick Everitt. Thank god we have one.

And thank you theistic object of choice that Rick still thinks Rick needs CAFC.
  • Options

Dear old Rick love him or hate him you have to say he hits the nail on the head ever time.Keep up the good work you have done over the last 30years .Glad to have been on the pitch with you 21-09-1985.

The infamous Stoke game, had a nice piece of Valley turf that I kept on my mums kitchen window-sill (in a tupperware box....it lasted 3-4 weeks). I've known Rick for years (through several mutual friends) he certainly is an asset shame he isn't still working for the club....but that's another story.
  • Options
    Just listened ...good stuff Rick