Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Airman Brown

124»

Comments

• Options
    I had a pee next to @Airman Brown in the bogs after the game at Wigan and a chat a couple of seasons ago about Thuram who let two in late on to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. It's ok Rick your secret is safe with me and hopefully mine is with you :wink: . Well done with everything lately and thanks for all your efforts.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Can't make up my mind if Ricks, Hans Solo or Luke Skywalker?
  • Options
    Perhaps the invite for him to join the Target 20K group was belated realisation that Rick's one of those people you'd much rather have inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in. Fat lot of good it's going to do them though.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Perhaps the invite for him to join the Target 20K group was belated realisation that Rick's one of those people you'd much rather have inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in. Fat lot of good it's going to do them though.

Doesn't matter a great deal when everybody is being pissed on by the regime.

Great work Rick, they don't like it up em.
  • Options
    Where's AB gone since the protests? I think he must've been smuggled off by the circus in the back of a big black van and is on the way to Roland's torture chamber in Belgium.
  • Options

Where's AB gone since the protests? I think he must've been smuggled off by the circus in the back of a big black van and is on the way to Roland's torture chamber in Belgium.

Planning the next campaign.
  • Options

Anyone seen PL54 ?

Was wondering where he was also. Last comment of his I remember seeing was 'get yourselves organised'...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone seen PL54 ?

Was wondering where he was also. Last comment of his I remember seeing was 'get yourselves organised'...
    I'm sure he's being laughed at somewhere.
  • Options
    Ben,

Like it.

First 3 verses are definitely "cometh the hour, cometh the Airman".

But most of the fifth verse feels very apposite to Katrien as well??

"You talk o' better food for us, an' schools, an' fires, an' all:
    We'll wait for extry rations if you treat us rational.
    Don't mess about the cook-room slops, but prove it to our face
    The Widow's Uniform is not the soldier-man's disgrace. "