Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Airman Brown

Comments

• Options
    Well done Rick you're representation of the supporters is 1st Class
  • Options
    Like it Henry.
  • Options
    Brilliant Chaps!
  • Options
    "Then raise the scarlet standard high.
    Within its shade we'll live and die,
    Though Belgians flinch and Palace sneer...."

Yeah, well you get the gist!

Admiration and appreciation, Airman.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Haven't been 100% behind all this up to now. However, having listened to Rick I have dusted down my Doc Martens and I'm joining at the back. Superb to listen to a true fan and now feel it's a battle we can win.

It is a battle we have to win!
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be great to have our legends back at the club instead of those who think they're legends !! Well done Rick #respect
  • Options
    I doff my cap to you Mr everitt when all is done and dusted I think that will be the start of chapter 2 of the book
  • Options
    Thing is, he (AB) has been very quiet today - is he busy discussing with PV how the next action should pan out before the big pincer movement?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Isnt Louis or Olly employed by the club?
  • Options

Thing is, he (AB) has been very quiet today - is he busy discussing with PV how the next action should pan out before the big pincer movement?!

After the past 8 days he's had I should think the blokes knackered!
  • Options
    Is Rick keeping his head down? Haven't seen any posts from him today. Needs to step forward and take a bow ....
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Is Rick keeping his head down? Haven't seen any posts from him today. Needs to step forward and take a bow ....

Milking the applause. Diva......... :wink:
  • Options
    well done Rick, and what now?
  • Options
    Looking forward to hear how we can all help to make the club 'unmanageable'
  • Options
    Rick, I thanked-you when I left the protest at 6pm & I thank-you again now. Terrific stuff.

Pride has returned, but this could be just the start. Like Rick says let's disrupt the club, (but not the football/players), until they are fed up & leave. Support the team but not the regime !

Well done to others like Ben, Joe & this site & to everyone that has now understood, we needed to take action.
  • Options
    He's been quiet today hasn't he, wonder if he's been spending time with PL54 (also quiet today)....?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    It has to be just the start. Hopefully it will finish quickly. The owner can't make a success from our club, even success on his terms without us! They are already dead men and woman walking. The only problem is he is stupid enough to employ Meire and he is definitely stupid enough to drag this out. The value of his club is going to plummet. Getting out is his only logical action. I would advise him not to employ Meire in any of his other businesses when he does, unless of course she is noshing him off as some have reported! Allegedly! It would explain a lot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It has to be just the start. Hopefully it will finish quickly. The owner can't make a success from our club, even success on his terms without us! They are already dead men and woman walking. The only problem is he is stupid enough to employ Meire and he is definitely stupid enough to drag this out. The value of his club is going to plummet. Getting out is his only logical action. I would advise him not to employ Meire in any of his other businesses when he does, unless of course she is noshing him off as some have reported! Allegedly! It would explain a lot.

More likely Muzza from body language yesterday.
  • Options
    Not sure if I can add anything to this Airman love-in......

Except, he had a millwall blue carpet in his office many years back !!

Seriously, good work Mr E.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Could Airman Che Guevara t-shirts be produced to raise funds for the campaign :) I'd buy one.

It would be great if someone could merge RE's face into the iconic one. Or even into Wolfie Smith in his black and white scarf. "Power to the Peee- ple!"
  • Options
    I remember buying the VOTV from Rick outside Selhurst Park many many years ago during our last momentous battle. 30 years later, I once again bought a copy from him yesterday. CAFC forever in turmoil, with Rick front and centre fighting for the club's future.
  • Options
    That last battle was a prelude to board and fan co-opertaion that saw the club rise to at one point being the 4th best team in the country, being full of internationals and gaining a fantastic stadium. This fight can wake us from our slumber and help our new owners gain similar or dare I say it, even greater success.
  • Options
    ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz