Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Airman Brown

Comments

• Options
    very eloquent, very committed, extremely well explained and argued and showing controlled passion .. he's convinced me ...
    although I STILL maintain that Duchatelet is not evil, he sincerely believed that his 'plan' would lead to a successful CAFC .. time has shown that he was wrong and radical change is necessary, otherwise Duchatelet should admit defeat and sell up
  • Options
    Excellent stuff @Airman Brown
  • Options
    Brilliant Rick, great contributions from Mike, Ollie and all of you!
    You have made my Sunday. Great to have Stan Colleymore on our side.
    Keep spreading the word! You guys speak for all genuine Charlton supporters,
    can't thank you enough!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Henry Irving ?

You should've been on the stage
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Rick's Wars

Scene 2040

Rick Everitt is sitting in his lounge quietly enjoying a nice cup of tea when the hologram rings. A heavily cardiganed Ben Hayes appears.
    Ben : Rick, it's urgent, Charlton needs your help! The club has been taken over by Martians who want to send us to The Conference League and turn the Valley into an intergalactic hoverport!
    Rick: Oh ffs! Not again! I've just sat down with me tea!
    Ben : We're all counting on you, mate.
    Rick: Well can I at least eat my garibaldi biscuit first?
    Ben: Er....
    Rick : ( big sigh) Right, right.... where's my red shirt....

like it :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Echo everything that has been said. Fantastic work Airman.

He's one of our own, he's one of our own, airman brown he's one of our own.

Got a bit carried away there, that's lunch time drinking for you.
  • Options
    Who was Rick talking to there?
  • Options
    Who's this Rick Everitt bloke ?
  • Options

I WENT into a public 'ouse to get a pint o' beer,
    The publican 'e up an' sez, " We serve no red-coats here."
    The girls be'ind the bar they laughed an' giggled fit to die,
    I outs into the street again an' to myself sez I:
    O it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' " Tommy, go away " ;
    But it's " Thank you, Mister Atkins," when the band begins to play
    The band begins to play, my boys, the band begins to play,
    O it's " Thank you, Mister Atkins," when the band begins to play.

I went into a theatre as sober as could be,
    They gave a drunk civilian room, but 'adn't none for me;
    They sent me to the gallery or round the music-'alls,
    But when it comes to fightin', Lord! they'll shove me in the stalls!
    For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' " Tommy, wait outside ";
    But it's " Special train for Atkins " when the trooper's on the tide
    The troopship's on the tide, my boys, the troopship's on the tide,
    O it's " Special train for Atkins " when the trooper's on the tide.

:-) Tommy, one of my very favourite poems.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well said Airman! As far as most Addicks fans are concerned the Belgians are finished at OUR club!!!
    The spirit of the back to the Valley days has emerged among supporters and we will do what is necessary to rid ourselves of the current regime.
  • Options
    Thanks Airman, that was brilliant. Proud to be a Charltin fan this afternoon and your interview topped it off.
    Also well done to all the other callers. Charlton fans can state their case with eloquent language. Well done all
  • Options
    Superb work, Rick, thank you. The tactics of silence beloved by RD and his hapless sidekicks only works when nobody is listening to the voices of opposition. But now they are. Your move, Katrien.
  • Options

Well said Airman! As far as most Addicks fans are concerned the Belgians are finished at OUR club!!!
    The spirit of the back to the Valley days has emerged among supporters and we will do what is necessary to rid ourselves of the current regime.

I think they are finished. They are so arrogant though, it will take them a while to realise this. Check out Carol's quote that we are protesting because the team is not doing well. Idiot.

• Options
    kafka said:

I think they are finished. They are so arrogant though, it will take them a while to realise this. Check out Carol's quote that we are protesting because the team is not doing well. Idiot.

It is the beginning of the end ...up to them how long that end will take ...but it will end, we will slowly gain the upper hand.
  • Options
    Just had a listen to the lot - https://soundcloud.com/cafc-spell-it-out - and everybody sounded great.
  • Options
    Fantastic Rick!!!
  • Options
    Well done Rick!