Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Fans Protest Fund - Update and call for requests for funding

Comments

• Options
    I tweeted sasa asking if it was him (and asking him to donate if it wasnt him) and he favourited the tweet. Not sure what that means!
  • Options

Since we are all guessing im going with Rob Elliot.

Well, I hope you'll be very happy in this bright new world....
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Thank you to the two brothers ( I think) if you post on here. And as always the regular donators.

Anyway total donated to date is £17,985.
    I am going on holiday tomorrow so if you do donate I wont be able to confirm immediately but will eventually.

Thanks everyone.

You can have a pretty good holiday with £17,000.
    That deserves a headlock.
  • Options
    I posted this on the Sponsors Event thread, but worth repeating here in case anyone missed it...

I had a nice message this morning from a CL regular who liked our £20 poster so much they just put that amount in the Protest Fund and said...

......"a score for a score"!

I love it. What a great idea. If anyone else is so moved....... :smile:

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Urgh wrong post
  • Options
    Anyway I managed to log on briefly and I know I have had a few donations. The Barclays website appears to be creaking as I can't get back on to confirm.
  • Options
    Roland's statement/ rant accused fans of wanting the club relegated. I asked the club what they estimated were the % of fans holding that view. I also asked what % of fans they estimated were dissatisfied.
    I have today received an answer. The answer , "we do not have specific percentages" no suprise there.
    I did not expect anything else, I did say estimate.
    But if they make such statements they must have an idea of how many.
  • Options
    On back of the latest statement, a payment on its way now.
  • Options
    a score for a score.....

now a score for the war.

Thanks for the donations all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi @Davo55 . I've got some more donations for Card in addition to those I've already given you. I'll post the money via a bank transfer to the protest fund.
  • Options
    If we are going to have to raise money over the summer - then how about a crowdfunding campaign. With all of the interest in our protests I'm sure we could spread the word worldwide and if it was easy to donate, fill the fund. Happy to help if needed.
  • Options

Hi @Davo55 . I've got some more donations for Card in addition to those I've already given you. I'll post the money via a bank transfer to the protest fund.

Thanks, that will be much appreciated.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Thanks, that will be much appreciated.
    done :)
  • Options
    Bump.

Or should I say bounce, as in beach and stress balls.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I'm back now and I would like thank you all for the great holiday!

Just kidding of course. Once back at work in the morning I'll tot up latest donations. I have checked a few times and have been a good few since away including a few from our generous regular donators. A couple of large ones in the last few days. Thank you all.

LOl! Love the way you say you will tot up the latest donations when you are BACK At WORK!

Any vacancies at your place? :-)
  • Options
    I know I thought that myself when I read it back. In my defence The spreadsheet is on my work computer.
    I might take notes later so I can just quickly update the spreadsheet... At lunchtime.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking like a sustained campaign through the close season is needed.
    The only realistic target as far as I can see is events at Sparrows Lane, which will be contentious because it will affect players, and the youngsters Roland is planning to exploit.

Now we're relegated is there any reason to not be as destructive as possible?

If you have the first programme of the season have a look at what Katrien said then. I can't see how her position is tenable. Maybe her latest excuse is 'none of all the feck ups are down to me as I was too downright lazy to have done anything you can hold me responsible for'.
  • Options
    Top up sent - thanks to the brilliance of Peanuts Molloy and his Grand National brain.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

I'm back now and I would like thank you all for the great holiday!

Just kidding of course. Once back at work in the morning I'll tot up latest donations. I have checked a few times and have been a good few since away including a few from our generous regular donators. A couple of large ones in the last few days. Thank you all.

LOl! Love the way you say you will tot up the latest donations when you are BACK At WORK!

Any vacancies at your place? :-)
    In fairness though, having had the couple of large ones (and you know how measures are on hols) it might be a few days before the brain will be fully functional again...
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I've just done a quick check but have received approx 2,599 since being away that includes the profits from the merchandise. So approx 20,580 has been received into the funds to date. And now will add VP's winnings to that tomorrow. Very generous.

Something BIG before the end of the season I hope!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The only realistic target as far as I can see is events at Sparrows Lane, which will be contentious because it will affect players, and the youngsters Roland is planning to exploit.

If you have the first programme of the season have a look at what Katrien said then. I can't see how her position is tenable. Maybe her latest excuse is 'none of all the feck ups are down to me as I was too downright lazy to have done anything you can hold me responsible for'.

Would imagine that relegation would have to be a mathematical certainty before she's fired, her being a lawyer. If such a clause were not written into her contract it would be an indication of her incompetence as a lawyer, as well as her qualification to be the CEO of a football club.
  • Options
    limeygent said:

seth plum said:

Would imagine that relegation would have to be a mathematical certainty before she's fired, her being a lawyer. If such a clause were not written into her contract it would be an indication of her incompetence as a lawyer, as well as her qualification to be the CEO of a football club.
    So, what you're saying is that you doubt if there's any clause of that nature then....
  • Options
    Based on how quickly Roland has got rid of people on the past, there may not even be a contract for her 'role' ...more likely to be that she is merely on the Staprix payroll.
  • Options
    limeygent said:

seth plum said:

Double bubble then !