Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Fans Protest Fund - Update and call for requests for funding

Comments

• Options
    I haven't heard anything about car stickers ellis. Will ask for you.

Thanks Clivey. Safely received. Thank you.
  • Options

Will you be producing car stickers?

It's on the list of suggestions we review regularly, @ellisaddick, but it hasn't yet made the "let's do it" list.
  • Options
    Bump..
    Pay day and time to top up the fund.
  • Options
    Excellent - good work.

What's the total spend so far now?

I'm happy to put more in if the cupboard is looking a bit sparse.
  • Options
    @Davo55 is not around today @Off_it but will update tomorrow
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Drum roll please..................... this morning's total stands at £11,994.31!

A number of generous donations over the last few days. You are amazing! And money made from the CARD merchandise sold at the weekend really bumped up the figure.

Well done all.

Think we can afford that replacement banner if we don't get it back.

Talking of merchandise, I asked on Twitter for an XL hoodie to be sent to me if possible. Any ideas if thats happening folks, I got told it maybe possible but not sure who by. :(
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Curb_It said:

Drum roll please..................... this morning's total stands at £11,994.31!

A number of generous donations over the last few days. You are amazing! And money made from the CARD merchandise sold at the weekend really bumped up the figure.

Well done all.

Think we can afford that replacement banner if we don't get it back.

Talking of merchandise, I asked on Twitter for an XL hoodie to be sent to me if possible. Any ideas if thats happening folks, I got told it maybe possible but not sure who by. :(
    @T.C.E Will PM you about this tomorrow
  • Options
    Are there xxl t shirts?
  • Options
    Is the merchandise CARD only or is there Black & White too?
    I'm asking because I'm wondering whether Black & White might be easier for some "wavering" fans to get behind than CARD?
    Just a thought.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is the merchandise CARD only or is there Black & White too?
    I'm asking because I'm wondering whether Black & White might be easier for some "wavering" fans to get behind than CARD?
    Just a thought.

Just buy a CARD one & use Tippex to add " Amost..." in front of the logo.

:smile:

• Options
    Sorry, can't be bothered to go through the thread again......

A reminder, please, how we can donate ?

;-)
  • Options
    Oh, and please put me down (I know, some people are thinking I should leave it there......) for a t-shirt, B&W scarf, badge, Sweatshirt/hoodie and, if possible, has anyone got a few beermats and a "free" program from Saturday.
    Thank You.
  • Options
    I suggest using online banking. If you have given before, it should be pretty easy using Curb_its bank details to send money again possibly using your phone and even as you are walking around during the day.

Alternatively as long as you promise not to pop poo through my door, you can post money through my letterbox and I'll transfer it.

Anyone struggling with the electronic payments despite being a regular contributor to the site can PM me to find out the address ;)
  • Options
    Another one here for wanting to buy a sweatshirt but not in London to do so at games.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Quick update:

Donations now total £9302, including £190 handed over to CARD organisers/volunteers on Saturday.

Since my last report on spending, the fund has paid for all the Pinocchio Day materials - 1500 beermats, the costumes, 2000 masks, the giant resignation form, 10,000 stickers. There are lots of photos of these on the CARD Cardiff thread and on social media.

Lots more planned for the remaining unspent funds.

You can contribute by bank transfer to:

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

Please give your CL user name as a reference and PM @Davo55 and @Curb_It, so we can identify you as the donor and acknowledge.

Those wishing to use PayPal should PM @Curb_It for details.

Huge thanks to everyone who has donated or sent messages of support.

Here are the And also I live a couple of minutes walk from westcombe park train station and the big roundabout on the Woolwich road there. Happy to take postal donations.

Thanks to @Miserableoldgit.
  • Options
    Also prompted me to contribute again.
  • Options
    Leeds and Blackpool fans are looking at doing a joint protest/event with us in regards to naff owners : from twitter

"@Silverman1993 @ShaunijeW @CharltonCARD @KnightTangerine @TimeToGoMassimo Maybe we should all pool resources"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

this afternoon the total stands at £12,621 after another flurry of large donations from our regular big hitters and a good few more. Thank you.

I would say that was over 600 quid since yesterday but my wingman pointed out that I had left 100 quid off the spreadsheet from a donation made last week. Good job someone is paying attention.

Cheers

That's incredible!!
  • Options
    I don't think I can offer the paypal option anymore. Last week I got a notification to say I had almost reached my yearly limit for funds received and a poster tried to donate yesterday but it was rejected.

Money laundering or some such nonsense.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Are there xxl t shirts?

This might be a woosh moment, but no. Just go up to XL but they are proper big XL - roomy would be a polite way of putting it :smile:
  • Options

@Davo55 is not around today @Off_it but will update tomorrow

@Off_it and all

@Curb_It posted the latest receipts figure earlier, £12,621 - this is now a combination of donations and revenue from the sale of CARD merchandise.

Of that, we have so far spent or committed to spend just under £7,000.

Lots of other plans and ideas in development.
  • Options
    @Curb_It surely there are others within the circle of trust who would be willing to put their paypal account forward and send through the funds?
  • Options
    olster said:

@Curb_It surely there are others within the circle of trust who would be willing to put their paypal account forward and send through the funds?

I like to keep control! I will ask Davo if he will create one. @Davo55 ?

• Options
    Curb_It said:

olster said:

I like to keep control! I will ask Davo if he will create one. @Davo55 ?

Don't know much about Paypal B. I'll call you to discuss on Friday.
  • Options
    Not sure if this is the right page or if anyone has thought of this but how about letting London know how bad it is in SE7 on the outside double page of the metro there must be thousands of readers everyday? That would piss the idiots in charge off knowing the whole of London and surrounding areas know they are fcuking useless!!!! Not sure what it would cost though? Thoughts?