Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Fans Protest Fund - Update and call for requests for funding

Comments

• Options
    I think it's about 30k for a full page in the London metro.
    An outside 'wrap around' I would imagine would count as 4 full pages.

Keep donating.
  • Options
    What is the latest for contributing via Paypal?
  • Options
    JVL said:

What is the latest for contributing via Paypal?

No facility at present as @Curb_It has reached the limit. Will try to get a new option sorted next week.
  • Options
    Needs to be bumped.
  • Options
    Thanks @Alex Wright

We will aim to do a fund update during next week, when we will also have added the proceeds from the sale of the latest batch of CARD merchandise.

Meanwhile, I am now on PayPal, and those wishing to pay that way can do so to alan.davis27@btinternet.com using their CL username as the reference.
  • Options
    Terry naylor. It's a good idea but maybe the newsshopper would be more in our price bracket.
  • Options
    Bump,

tomorrow could be costly.........
  • Options
    Just a brief update on the latest fundraising.

This morning's total of money donated so far is £14,198. A very impressive figure. This figure includes the money raised from all the postal CARD merchandise and a rather substantial donation made this morning. If I had your user name I would inbox you separately to say thank you. Very much appreciated.

This figure doesn't include all the cash that was handed to Henry Irving yesterday. That will be banked later in the week but I gave it to Davo to take home rather than leave it with me in the pub.

• Options
    I have found it easy to ring first direct and repeat donate at the end of each month, but I understand the account details won't work in the future...or will they?
    Is there a new A/C we need to use at the end of the month?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here are the banking details if you need them.

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

Paypal: alan.davis27@btinternet.com
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I have found it easy to ring first direct and repeat donate at the end of each month, but I understand the account details won't work in the future...or will they?
    Is there a new A/C we need to use at the end of the month?

Why wouldn't they work?

If you mean the name change - it will work as its the same account. I just changed the name of it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    So more pounds donated than The Valley Party got votes ?
  • Options
    Gave Henry Irving my donation after the funeral procession & can I just thank Davo55 for his kind gesture when I was unable to purchase a CARD Sweatshirt from the stall in Ransom Walk due to the payment machine not working. I'll make sure I have cash with me for our match v Birmingham (just in case).
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Yes Off It.
    We have very generous fans.

Thanks Sam. There was quite the bundle in that little placcy bag.
  • Options

Oh well it was only a thought!
    I'll get my coat lol

No need for that, we get you a sandwich board.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Fair play to whoever lumped that in. Legend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If No More heroes wins tomorrow at Cheltenham , another donation on its way .........or shall we put it all on it : o
  • Options
    That is an amazing total, guys 'n gals ! Well done to all concerned.

Now, as there's likely to be a deficit from May's POTY event....

:wink:
  • Options
    That looked a lot less than 1500 beach balls on Sunday, so ........ ;-)
  • Options
    Hex said:

That looked a lot less than 1500 beach balls on Sunday, so ........ ;-)

Actually, they WERE all handed out - no bluffing. Hard to count but certainly not all of them made the pitch. Don't matter, we were very happy with the numbers that did make it and the effect they had.