Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Could THEY still win YOU back?

1. Has it completely crossed the line for you where you just want the current owners out and at all reasonable, realistic costs?

2. If you still have a bit of open minded thought left, what could RD and or KM do to make you think, this lot are ok I'm happy with my club continuing with them as owners/primary decision makers?

3. As much as RD or whatever shows contempt for fans as ego sways him, he knows he still needs the fans and for these protests to stop. Something to resolve itself one way or the other where he makes a profit out of charlton and the only likely way that's gana happen is if people at least attend games and fans fully buy back into charlton again. He just thought we were thick I guess and could be taken for a ride.

So for you to stop protesting etc against this sh*t mob...what would it take?

Your chance to spell it in black and white, for them.

Me personally...I just want them to f*ck off. End of. I maybe speaking without enough logic though.

Comments

• Options
    No
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    No way.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Too much damage done.

What would it take to to stop protesting against them?
    2 x One way Eurostar tickets to Brussels.

Carol can just get an Oyster card and sit on the Circle Line.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    No because they will never change. The sooner they are gone the better. One day this will all seem like a bad dream but at the moment until we get them out we will continue in this NightMeire scenario. By the way spoke to a Belgian bloke who was a Standard fan about 3 weeks ago and he said there was talk of kidnapping RD before he sold up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In principle never say never but in practice I cannot see it as any trust or faith in this regime has been eroded.
  • Options
    Can't see that happening, a total change of approach would be required.
  • Options
    In hypothetical terms if they invested in the club, got us promoted whilst playing entertaining football, won some silverware, paid for my season ticket, whisked me to matches in Roly's private helicopter and sent Katrien on a course of therapy for recalcitrant liars, then the answer would be yes.

Back in the real world, none if that is going to happen, so why would I?
  • Options
    Not a chance. They have known long enough how people feel and the response has verged on contempt. I will not be happy until they have gone, especially the loathsome Meire who I would single out as being the worst of the lot. RD is a billionaire and we all expect arrogance and madness from them. She is a jumped up nothing who has no excuse to behave as if she knows everything.
  • Options
    I don't think they want to. So no.
  • Options
    I think you always have to allow people to redeem themselves but especially after her interview where she declared fan as customer and Charlton as nursery for premiership, she would need a lobotomy to change from businessspeak to footballbusinesspeak and that is not going to happen. They would need a new ceo and a new manager (even riga back) as a minimum. I would rather see myself supporting Charlton as a proper football club and in a lower league than being with the current regime in the championship. Katrien has extinguished all hope of challenging even for a play-off place any season soon and that kills something inside for me.
  • Options
    Yep, if they employed a new CEO, director of football and invested in the team.
  • Options

Yes but it would require a complete policy change and actions not words over two or three transfer windows as well as a sensible managerial appointment.

This ...but it ain't gonna happen ...so, realistically, the answer is No.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Nope, with all that has gone on, least of all the contempt shown towards us there can be no turning back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If RD sacked KF and KM, appointed a manager who knew the division and let him buy his own players then i'd be willing to accept him. That will never happen though, so he can fuck off as well.
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    First Post...

He didn't back down with Standard Liege and opted rather to get out.

So no thanks, they have to go.
  • Options
    Not a chance in hell
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    No.

Murray potentially could if he walked now or disclosed something in the future that made me sympathetic as to his position. But KM and RD are a stain on the history of OUR great club and insult to its supporters.

As Marjorie said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWNHFi4-7eo
  • Options
    Yes, if R.D shows a MASSIVE change in attitude and policy including attending matches.

That is not impossible but is incredibly unlikely so it would be best for everyone if he sells up (without selling our best players).

The man is a mystery to me. I suppose he is so convinced that he is doing the right thing that he can't see what everyone else - and not just Charlton fans, clearly do. I hope Peter Varney can help us out.
  • Options
    Yes for me. A great deal needs to be done to get the fans back onside, including reviewing the selection of manager, and getting a CEO that understands the passion that supporters have for the club. Roland needs to select employees based on their ability and not on their nationality.
  • Options
    Get a decent manager as a basic minimum and change the recruitment policy, which is shambolic, and that's just for starters.

If Katrien is out of her depth, and for me the evidence thus far is that she is, why not bend the ear of Karen Brady ( I can't believe she didn't at the West Ham preseason game) to get some good tips.
  • Options
    If Roland sacked Katrien, got a proper manager that knows the league, got a proper chief scout and got a director of football (and let them run the football side), while investing smartly in the transfer market (not just in this window), then yes.

Unfortunately there is more chance of me sleeping with Mila Kunis than all that happening.

So, realistically, no. I'm done.

Roland, Katrien and Karel ... it's time to go.