Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Colchester FAC 3rd round - Match thread

Comments

• edited January 2016
    HT stats addicks first-:
    posssession.....54% - 46%
    shots on.......... 1 - 4
    shots off......... 6 - 5
    corners.......... 1 - 3

GOALS............. 0 - 2
  • Talal said:

timken said:

Just looked at league one current form .Colchester in last 10 games have lost 9 and drawn one.

Conceded the most in all 4 divisions as well I believe.
    59 conceded but they have scored 34, better than our 21.
  • Surely no one expected us to be 2 down at half time. Struggling maybe, but two down.

But our normal injury in the first half
  • Carol was up all night trying to pick a weaker team. However, he seems to have managed it so we have to give him credit for that.
  • rightho, off for a dip in the hot tub, will check back in about 4.30ish.
  • It'll probably end 2-0, KF will then praise the second half performance against a good home side.
  • Team looks a bit iffy to me. But Karel Roly knows best. "I'm confident that the team we put out tomorrow will be the team to beat Colchester."

I said it looked iffy....
  • Sponsored links:

• Would be interesting to see how Bauer is reacting as a supporter. Anyone heard "Karel out"?
  • Utter utter crap. So many of us here to watch this capitulation.
  • "Pressure cranked up on Karel Fraeye and the owners" says Jeff Stelling on Sky.

"Fans very unhappy and with good reason it seems" he continues.
  • CP was sacked by RD after losing in a quarter final to Sheff Utd...RD can have NO excuses for keeping this clown on!!!
  • timken said:

Just looked at league one current form .Colchester in last 10 games have lost 9 and drawn one.

Quite. I didn't realise where they are in the league. Although they have a -25 goal difference they score more that any other team in the bottom six, so there defence is suspect. Most teams in our position would scrape a draw or even a 3-2 win. Not us. We cant score in a brothel.

A new low.
  • Probably the best thing that could happen. Manager can't survive this.

• Sponsored links:

• I'm worried about the older supporters at Colchester. All of this standing up if you want them out is going to make their knees sore.
  • They have all got to go. DUCHBAG YOUR EXPERIMENT IS NOT WORKING AND NEVER WILL YOU MORON.
  • On the pitch fu it
  • Karel Fraeye said to the press on his press day interview 'I invite you to Colchester to see what we will do', I ignored the Mieresque smirk that accompanied that invitation, now I know why. Watch the interview and tell me I'm wrong.
  • There are 5,742 supporters inside the Weston Homes Community Stadium, with 1,804 from Charlton.
  • seth plum said:

Their commentators said
    'we cant repeat some of the stuff Charlton fans have been saying, it seems like they want the owner out, the CEO out, and the manager out. They are riled and Colchester stewards are gathering by the stand, nothing really bad but they're telling the Charlton fans to stay calm', there are Charlton supporters at the front of the stand.'

Go boys. First bash at Fraeye Murray and Miere there then finish them off at valley 23rd
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!