Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Colchester FAC 3rd round - Match thread

Comments

• Cebellos is off for Williams.
    here we go
    United kicking right way for them and they attack on the right.
  • Still the club have not addressed the main problem with the team apart from Carol of course and that is we have been crying out for a decent attackng midfielder since Stephens left.Our Midfield is fucking shit and thats a fact, Jackson, Cousins ,cebabollox or what ever his name is are not good enough for the level you are all screaming for us to be at. Also add into the mix a shit manager and its a fucking disaster.
  • off we go, Ceba off
  • Why didn't he bring on Williams for Cousins in the first half....!?!? He does it now when we're two down! What a f@cking clown!!

Bollocks
  • reza to moussa......they have a throw
  • Blimey even Luzon got 2 comfortable wins against lower league oppo in the cup playing the youngsters - this guy seems to have sucked any of the remaining spirit out of the team - Fraeye out!
  • seth plum said:

Karel Fraeye said to the press on his press day interview 'I invite you to Colchester to see what we will do', I ignored the Mieresque smirk that accompanied that invitation, now I know why. Watch the interview and tell me I'm wrong.

Can you put that up on this site please.
  • There is no way they can keep Fraeye after this shambolic performance.
  • Riga in by Monday I reckon.

Not ideal, but anythings an improvement on Interim.
  • Sponsored links:

• CH4RLTON said:

Surley this has to be the end for Karel

Should be the end of all of them. Don't hold your breath
  • Colchester free kick outside our area
  • they now have a fk..just outside area....
  • CH4RLTON said:

Surley this has to be the end for Karel

I fear not.

• in it comes....we block...they get it back.....cook wins it.....and wins a gk
  • Colchester throw on half way, they build and we foul 20 yards out corner of the box, it was Williams, and we are in a bit of trouble here
    surprisingly
    FK to be taken
    garvan low, and we clear to gilby, they attack and moncur is challenged, a goal kick at the end of that
  • Assume Ceballos not fit enough for 90 minutes
  • gk goes long......mac..to reza....into box....our corner
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

Their commentators said
    'we cant repeat some of the stuff Charlton fans have been saying, it seems like they want the owner out, the CEO out, and the manager out. They are riled and Colchester stewards are gathering by the stand, nothing really bad but they're telling the Charlton fans to stay calm', there are Charlton supporters at the front of the stand.'

PL54 is a Colchester steward?

• This has got 3-0 all over it.
  • Pope long, headed away, Williams sets attack, igor attack and we get a corner
    he says we are lopsided with RCC having it all to do on the right
    fox corner easily headed away, and fox gets it back, reza shot wide.
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt now
    49' Nice play from Williams. Wins the ball back but then slips when shooting. #cafc
  • corner taken....in it comes...cleared.....and they attack....williams wins it.....and attacks.....but a shot ends up as a gk
  • So do we want -

a) To win 3-2?
    b) To draw so we can pour vitriol on KM at the replay?
    c) To lose 5-0 so that KF is untenable?
  • Well played Elfsborg Addick
  • Ceballos is to light weight
  • 12 year old son in tears. Says he doesn't want to support us anymore. Had a season ticket for the last five years. Can't blame him. How do you explain our situation to a 12 year old who has faith that the adults in charge of things want the best and will behave in a fair and proper way towards its customers?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!