Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield away

Been away for a bit, looking forward to seeing the mighty reds on Tuesday. As this is probably going to be busy does anyone know if I will be able to get a ticket on the door as no matter when I phone the club I can't get a ticket although a nice lady did say I could take a cancelled appointment if I was prepared to travel. I said "over land and sea and Leicester", that's when she told me to stop wasting NHS time and I realized I must have rung the wrong number. Anyway see you all there.

Comments

• Options
    I reckon 'udders will just win, 5-0.
  • Options
    Total respect to anyone who is stupid committed enough to go up there on a cold , wet Tuesday night.
  • Options
    Different team obviously but the players are demoralised and without leadership. Yet another loss.
  • Options
    A real ding dong do then. Can't wait
  • Options
    Can we start a sweep on which player will go off injured in the first half
  • Options
    Good luck, mate. You may be the only one there.
  • Options
    There has to be a chance of being under 100. Which then kind of spoils it because people will turn up to say they were in the 63 at Huddersfield and we'll end up with 150. You just can't please some people.
  • Options
    Boysie said:

Good luck, mate. You may be the only one there.

Il be there make that two.

• Options
    Given that three of our next four matches are against sides in the bottom third of the table. you suspect if we don't pick up at least six points from those then we will be buggered by the end of January,
  • Options
    No doubt @LeedsAddick will be there too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

Can we start a sweep on which player will go off injured in the first half

And how many minutes we will be the most impressive team for.
  • Options
    I'm going and yes you can get tickets on the night.
    I'll be straight down the doctors for more medication in the morning.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Given that three of our next four matches are against sides in the bottom third of the table. you suspect if we don't pick up at least six points from those then we will be buggered by the end of January,

Don't think Hull or Blackburn or in the bottom third or am I wrong?
  • Options

Total respect to anyone who is stupid committed enough to go up there on a cold , wet Tuesday night.

Anyone who does go to this should be committed to the asylum.

But seriously, respect anyone who does travel for this. #supporttheteamnottheregime
  • Options

mogodon said:

17th, 18th and 21st. So Blackburn technically not in the bottom third, I accept
  • Options
    mogodon said:

mogodon said:

blimey, thought Blackburn had risen higher than that. You do realise we are 23rd?
  • Options
    Looking forward as ever to this game though not with too high hopes .. UNLESS we get a new manager, a new aggressive mentality and a few new players by next Tuesday .. Wagner is getting a good tune (BOOM BOOM) outta the Terriers, it will be a hard game as will 'Ull and The Millers later on .. as I typed elsewhere, I expect VERY few points from these games but I live in (so far unfulfilled) hope ..
  • Options

Been away for a bit, looking forward to seeing the mighty reds on Tuesday. As this is probably going to be busy does anyone know if I will be able to get a ticket on the door as no matter when I phone the club I can't get a ticket although a nice lady did say I could take a cancelled appointment if I was prepared to travel. I said "over land and sea and Leicester", that's when she told me to stop wasting NHS time and I realized I must have rung the wrong number. Anyway see you all there.

Congratulations on getting out. Do yourself a favour, stay at home and save yourself a few bob and some heartache.
  • Options
    This has defeat written all over it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

mogodon said:

mogodon said:

blimey, thought Blackburn had risen higher than that. You do realise we are 23rd?
    Yeh, thankfully Bolton are as much of a basketcase as we are or we'd be 24th.
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Anyone who does go to this should be committed to the asylum.

But seriously, respect anyone who does travel for this. #supporttheteamnottheregime
    Men in white jackets on their way to Wadhurst as we speak....

• Options
    edited January 2016
    I think they are screening this one live on The Comedy Channel over here..
  • Options

I wouldn't go if I was offered a helicopter to and from the centre circle.

If you change your mind make sure the helicopters high enough incase fraeye dives on
  • Options
    edited January 2016

I wouldn't go if I was offered a helicopter to and from the centre circle.

I hope you don't change your mind because our CEO has given you some ideas about what you might do in the centre circle.
  • Options
    I'll be there. Massive and winable game for us. The first 11 will be back and rested and we need the 3 points so in the crazy world I live in I have also put a whole pound of my hard earned cash on Charlton to win 1-0 & JBG to be the scorer. 90/1 with bet victor!

• Options
    1-2 away win.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    We have a bad team BUT we Don't have bad Players ?
    Henderson,
    Solly, Baura, Diarra, THD
    Poyet
    Kashi Cousins
    JBG
    Lookman Reza/Harriott/New striker

Plus cameo roles from JJ, Pope if needed, Williams.
    We are missing Bulot big time.

We don't have the 46 game durability, and nouns.

Kashi injury and Bauer Red cards and now injury have meant we have never had a settled team, plus the biggest mistake is not having a Midfield Playmaker.
    Ba makes too many mistakes, even thou at times he looks decent, but is a liability
    at present.

The problem is the players need to feel they are at a ambitious club and feel motivated, That won't change until we have new Owners; and that is more in hope than expectation.