Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield away

124»

Comments

• Options

Boozer of choice tomorrow?

The Vulcan is good.
  • Options
    New one to try.
  • Options

Boozer of choice tomorrow?

The Vulcan is good.
    Don't tell me, they sell Bombardier and Jager Bomb shots :wink:
  • Options

Oakster said:

@Clem_Snide do you remember Huddersfield away on Boxing Day/New Years day?? Something like that - drove up and down for it - forget who else went with us @razil? @Billericay Dickie ? Was the game Youds got a bad injury I think

It was the game two days after Boxing Day, live on TV and a 12.30 kick-off. I recall leaving bonkers early and ending up in a pub on a moor at about 10am. To the best of my knowledge it was me, you, Rav, Richard Daly and Jeff. I'm sure we also met @CharltonCharlie up there.

We made the decision to try and take in 3 games in the day but fell at the first hurdle - going to Rochdale? One of the party had a "bad pint" and ended up in the toilet at the Galpham for about 40mins after the game finished.

The other thing that sticks in my mind is how cold it was (snow on the ground) and some local numpty giving it the big one in the ground when they pulled one back and falling down the staircase in the lower tier next to us. He got absolutely ruined!
    That was in the midst of a run of 15 wins, 2 draws & 1 loss (Swindon H). No Belgians involved (I think Barbe had gone by then!)
  • Options
    Swindon game ultimate coupon buster
  • Options
    Do Huddersfield still do the funny cartoon match reports?
  • Options
    My uncle has just text me saying 21 on the coach including him
  • Options
    Why is Morgan Fox on the supporters coach, is he not in the squad tonight?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    iaitch said:

Why is Morgan Fox on the supporters coach, is he not in the squad tonight?

What? Don't tell me he couldn't pick up a stationary team coach either, this does not auger well for tonight :disappointed: