Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will RD fire KM?

The pressure must be building amongst the controllers (I can't think of a better word) of CAFC. I just wonder whether RD will remove KM. It's hard to know what motivates RD, but I suspect he has no problem sacking people or, more likely, moving her to another part of his empire.

He may see such a move as beneficial and, as KM says herself, each change brings an improvement! It would also pave the way for KF to be shown the door plus RD might mistakenly think it will appease the customers.

Maybe, it's wishful thinking on my part. For once, the expression 'be careful what you wish for' doesn't seem to apply. Or can it get worse?

Comments

• Options
    I wonder to what extent he's even aware of what's going on. I wouldn't be surprised if KM was his only point of contact for updates about Charlton.
  • Options
    She probably just gives him a monthly newsletter, i wouldn't be surprised if RD thinks we're just outside the play-offs and well on track fir target 20K!
  • Options
    Chunes said:

I wonder to what extent he's even aware of what's going on. I wouldn't be surprised if KM was his only point of contact for updates about Charlton.

This 100%.

As crazy as it sounds.

• Options
    edited January 2016

Chunes said:

This 100%.

As crazy as it sounds.

I'm intrigued by these comments. Does this come from someone in the know or mere (no pun intended) supposition?
  • Options

Chunes said:

This 100%.

As crazy as it sounds.

I'm intrigued by these comments. Does this come from someone in the know or mere (no pun intended) supposition?
    After Richard Murray's comments that he couldn't or Wouldn't Gazump Katrien Miere by going straight to Duchatelet' and undermining her.

I just don't believe we have a conduit to the Owner;

Which is a crazy position to be at in 2016.
    when social media rules.

• Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2016
    Don't think Fraeye will be fired, but moved sideways. If Charlton don't win another game in January, Fraeye's position will become completely untenable, that even Meire and Duchatelet will have to move to Plan B. My bet is that plan B will be Riga coming in as head coach and Fraeye moving sideways to just taking some coaching sessions. Nothing so official or admission of a mistake as a firing.
  • Options
    I think Meire will not be here by the start of the new season, Duchatelet is another matter.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the window of opportunity is fast closing. KF is more presssing than KM, but we pretty much know the incompetence we are dealing with here. It is very, very sad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As mentioned on another thread, I have a mate who is well connected at Colchester Utd. Apparently, they were asked to set up a live link so that RD could watch live in Belgium. He says he was told that this happens at every Charlton game.

First time I have heard this?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    What about his political party? We all know he does failure pretty well! It is just he doesn't admit to it!
  • Options
    I would imagine that KM got her Christmas bonus.
    She is carrying out his Remit.
    Don't try to understand it;
    Quantum Physics is more straight forward.
  • Options
    In his eyes she has probably done nothing wrong. He doesn't care about us, so he won't see her terrible approach to the supporters as a black mark against her, in fact he'll probably give her raise. We're just an infestation on his farm as far as he is concerned. And if KF can't get the first team to beat an egg, he is probably not bothered either, as he does not not care if we win or lose. It's not his priority and that's why the club is currently utterly screwed.
  • Options
    What we have discovered is that being at the top of his pyramid is the worst place to be.
  • Options
    In a word...no. RD, KM, RD and KF are all here to stay for the near future anyway. There are no issues. They are not wrong. The network is working, Charlton are just having a lot of bad luck at the moment.
  • Options

As mentioned on another thread, I have a mate who is well connected at Colchester Utd. Apparently, they were asked to set up a live link so that RD could watch live in Belgium. He says he was told that this happens at every Charlton game.

I think it is unlikely he is unaware of what is happening but may not be fully au fait with the extent of it, certainly until the last fortnight. Organisations such as RD runs have people whose job it is to assemble cuttings from the press for him, for example, so he will be realising the extent of the unrest even if that woman has been trying to gloss over it. As for the streaming .... he can see it but much depends on his knowledge of football and what he is being told by Fraeye and others on that side of things.
  • Options
    They will get rid of KF reasonably soon, but it will be too late. In all honesty, because it has all been cocked up so much, avoiding relegation is going to mean blowing this year's budget.It is cheaper to have a logical sound policy with the right man in charge. But mistakes cost and this regime make one mistake after another.
  • Options
    I think they will let him die death by 1000 cuts. Losses at Hull and Huddersfield will finish him off and the board will try to appease fans before the Blackburn game by removing him. God knows what will replace him though.
  • Options
    I think KF could reasonably be summarised as 'a false economy'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:

Unless he's living in a cave, he must know what's going on. He must read the Belgium press even if he doesn't the English press.
  • Options
    It is amazing that the fact that he was getting similar poor results in the equivalent of our non-league was enough to get him our manager's job. It is also telling that the club he left for us, picked up afterwards. Some people in this life have to graft for everything they get. Others, just have to lick the right arses. We all know the colour of KF's tongue. Surely, he is intelligent to know he is crap though - the evidence is clearly there for all to see.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    In my opinion the only way we will get rid of Duchbag is if we go down and he starts losing more and more money in Leauge One possibly even Lg 2. Getting rid of Fraye won't change much as Duchbag will not change his ways in terms of recruitment. You can see how stupid and desperate they are that they have re-employed people that they already got rid of. They have no clue on which footballers could come in (a Chief scout would help) and do a job to save us from relegation and even if they did Duchbag is too tight to spend the money on them. For the time being we are screwed and I think by Boycotting we will make Duchbag lose more money now which may infact hasten his departure. Meire needs to go asap as she is poison.
  • Options
    Ton Watt is one player who can make a difference. Our attack lacks people who can make things happen. They play in front of defenders. How much more will he be worth now than in the summer? It is a no brainer!
  • Options
    If he is still in charge by the next home game I dread to think what might happen.

He has got to go before then as he has clearly lost the players and the customers.
  • Options
    Fire him before Tuesday.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Chunes said:

Unless he's living in a cave, he must know what's going on. He must read the Belgium press even if he doesn't the English press.
    What media RD consumes is anyone's guess. He doesn't seem on the same page as anyone else. He's the Belgian Donald Trump.
  • Options
    I would be surprised if KM was his only contact at charlton.Other people must have taken alook at what has been going on in the past month or two and giving him more feedback.Think this morning he will be talking to more people
    how best to go about the unrest in SE7.Move KF out and,KM to move back to homeland .Riga will become part of the network again.Breakfast could not be sweeter at the Stayen later in the week,and yes to an englishman please.