Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will RD fire KM?

Comments

• Options
    He is a failed Politician who is trying to inject his poisonous "Vision" onto Charlton but IT CLEARLY DOESN'T WORK ROLAND YOU UTTER FOOL.
  • Options
    Why would he? He said winning is not important and she said she got the role because she is a woman and rd thinks women manage budgets better.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    SE9 said:

"I think it's less likely that RD will leave if we are relegated because;

a) the increase in losses between Championship & L1 isn't big enough to deter a man with a e600m fortune

b) his crazy model will probably work better in L1 where he'll be able to get away with a squad of English children and sub standard foreign adolescents more

c) crucially, "getting rid of Duchatelet" requires finding someone to buy us. That'll be much, much harder in League One

Relegation will make things worse for us, him and everyone associated with Charlton Athletic. Will be great for West Ham to have the three nearby South and East London teams outside the top two divisions the season that they move into the Olympic Stadium though. "
    ....................................................................................................................................................................
    Sorry SE9 but think we'll have to agree to disagree on that one in some respects. Here's why -

a) Think the awkward embarrassment for Duchbag caused by us going down will put the spotlight on Duchbag in Belgium too and his "Vision" (based on Fair Play rules which are never going to happen) will show everybody that he has failed again. I also think even though he is very rich he will not like the Financial Imps of going down.

b) I don't think his model will work in League 1 either - Look what happened yesterday against Colchester who are not one of League 1's strongest teams ! Duchbags plan of just using Charlton as a vehicle to sell young talent to the Premier League (FEEDER CLUB) via our Academy is so obvious to all our fans now and they will Boycott wholesale if in League 1 meaning NO Revenue (or very little) on Match Days. Surely none of our supporter will be stupid enough to pay to watch Roalnd's "Vision" in the 3rd Tier will they?

c) Things have a way of working out and don't forget if Roland does sell he will have to do so at a much cheaper price for a League One Club. The football world knows what great fans Charlton have and also know that with owners who have ambitions the supporters will come back in their droves.

d) I agree with you that West Ham must be absolutely laughing their socks off and rubbing their hands at Charlton's current predicament which they are hoping will lead to getting some of our fans to watch them. True fans would not do that.
  • Options
    If she departs it will be a sideways move.
  • Options
    on one of his interviews he said he doesnt mind if he doesnt win... as a point of difference to other chairman, so in that regard she hasnt failed, and niether has Karel....
  • Options

Fire him before Tuesday.

I reckon that Tuesday will be his last game, it has to be, but then again I am looking at it with common sense

This, and I hope this happens bloody quickly too..!!
  • Options

SE9 said:

"I think it's less likely that RD will leave if we are relegated because;

a) the increase in losses between Championship & L1 isn't big enough to deter a man with a e600m fortune

b) his crazy model will probably work better in L1 where he'll be able to get away with a squad of English children and sub standard foreign adolescents more

c) crucially, "getting rid of Duchatelet" requires finding someone to buy us. That'll be much, much harder in League One

Relegation will make things worse for us, him and everyone associated with Charlton Athletic. Will be great for West Ham to have the three nearby South and East London teams outside the top two divisions the season that they move into the Olympic Stadium though. "

....................................................................................................................................................................
    Sorry SE9 but think we'll have to agree to disagree on that one in some respects. Here's why -

a) Think the awkward embarrassment for Duchbag caused by us going down will put the spotlight on Duchbag in Belgium too and his "Vision" (based on Fair Play rules which are never going to happen) will show everybody that he has failed again. I also think even though he is very rich he will not like the Financial Imps of going down.

b) I don't think his model will work in League 1 either - Look what happened yesterday against Colchester who are not one of League 1's strongest teams ! Duchbags plan of just using Charlton as a vehicle to sell young talent to the Premier League (FEEDER CLUB) via our Academy is so obvious to all our fans now and they will Boycott wholesale if in League 1 meaning NO Revenue (or very little) on Match Days. Surely none of our supporter will be stupid enough to pay to watch Roalnd's "Vision" in the 3rd Tier will they?

c) Things have a way of working out and don't forget if Roland does sell he will have to do so at a much cheaper price for a League One Club. The football world knows what great fans Charlton have and also know that with owners who have ambitions the supporters will come back in their droves.

d) I agree with you that West Ham must be absolutely laughing their socks off and rubbing their hands at Charlton's current predicament which they are hoping will lead to getting some of our fans to watch them. True fans would not do that.

Fair enough mate, we obviously disagree on the benefit of relegation to us.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

In his eyes she has probably done nothing wrong. He doesn't care about us, so he won't see her terrible approach to the supporters as a black mark against her, in fact he'll probably give her raise. We're just an infestation on his farm as far as he is concerned. And if KF can't get the first team to beat an egg, he is probably not bothered either, as he does not not care if we win or lose. It's not his priority and that's why the club is currently utterly screwed.

This is exactly the situation we're in.
  • Options
    Maybe Duchatelet just doesn't care what division we're in. He doesn't care about Charlton as a football club, we're just a farm for selling on young players at a profit for him.
  • Options
    I really believe R D is the kind of man,that the more we rant and rave the more he will
    dig his heels in.
    But for me we must keep trying to let him know we have had enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maybe Duchatelet just doesn't care what division we're in. He doesn't care about Charlton as a football club, we're just a farm for selling on young players at a profit for him.

• Options

New Coach/Manager?
  • Options
    If RD has any respect for KM he should move her out of the firing line as things will only get worse for her in future.
  • Options
    I do wonder if she will get moved. He really might believe that it will keep the customers happy.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

As mentioned on another thread, I have a mate who is well connected at Colchester Utd. Apparently, they were asked to set up a live link so that RD could watch live in Belgium. He says he was told that this happens at every Charlton game.

First time I have heard this?

If he isn't really interested in football (as reported elsewhere) could he really be bothered to sit through every Charlton game? Even some of our season ticket holders don't want to do that!
  • Options
    RD will have KM replaced in Feb, by saying her poor quality of player recruitment has got us relegated.

She will be the scapegoat and RD will spin the merry-go-round again.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I suppose if it was out of a cannon back across the Channel, I, for one, would welcome that as a positive attempt by RD to get the supporter base back on board.
  • Options
    Is the pope a muslim
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As mentioned on another thread, I have a mate who is well connected at Colchester Utd. Apparently, they were asked to set up a live link so that RD could watch live in Belgium. He says he was told that this happens at every Charlton game.

First time I have heard this?

It has been well documented, that KM said the reason RD does not attend our matches is he likes to be with his family at the weekend, but he has every Charlton match streamed live to his home
  • Options
    Surely the value of the club in League 1 would plummet making us more attractive to any potential buyer and RD may want to cut his losses
  • Options

Surely the value of the club in League 1 would plummet making us more attractive to any potential buyer and RD may want to cut his losses

No, because the reasons behind the value of the club plummeting would deter any investor. It's the same as me saying I should burn my house down to lower its value which will help me find a buyer quicker.
  • Options
    I can't see him sacking KM, just as I can't see her sacking Fraeye. However, things are now very uncomfortable for both of them and it's only going to get worse. I can see both resigning or requesting a transfer elsewhere in Douchbag's domain. We need to up the anti to ensure that this happens.
  • Options
    I so hope I am wrong. But I have a nasty feeling that Roland the Rat's scheme is, and was all along. Reduce the fanbase to below 10,000. He can then say the attendances cannot sustain The Valley, nor can they ever sustain a Championship side. Roland the Rat moves us to a small 10,000 capacity ground, and redevelops The Valley for Housing. The Academy is used as a Farm for selling players onto Championship and Premiership sides, giving Roland the Rat what he thinks will be a regular and lucrative income. And Charlton is just a League 1 at best, League 2 side end of.

His scheme to achieve that is to tell his CEO to alienate the Supporters to get attendances down, coupled with dreadful performances on the pitch, to which end he has deliberately appointed the most incompetant and stupid man he could find to make certain relegation is guaranteed.

And if I am right, his scheme appears to be going like clockwork.
  • Options

I so hope I am wrong. But I have a nasty feeling that Roland the Rat's scheme is, and was all along. Reduce the fanbase to below 10,000. He can then say the attendances cannot sustain The Valley, nor can they ever sustain a Championship side. Roland the Rat moves us to a small 10,000 capacity ground, and redevelops The Valley for Housing. The Academy is used as a Farm for selling players onto Championship and Premiership sides, giving Roland the Rat what he thinks will be a regular and lucrative income. And Charlton is just a League 1 at best, League 2 side end of.

His scheme to achieve that is to tell his CEO to alienate the Supporters to get attendances down, coupled with dreadful performances on the pitch, to which end he has deliberately appointed the most incompetant and stupid man he could find to make certain relegation is guaranteed.

And if I am right, his scheme appears to be going like clockwork.

I am not setting foot back in The Valley until he's gone. And I must admit I do have a feeling sometimes that I may actually never get the chance to watch a game of football there ever again.
  • Options
    Anyone dopey enough to think she would make a CEO would never sack her and admit to a massive error. If she goes there will be a cover story probably delivered to us by Richard Murray, now becoming very embarrassing.