Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Stephen Henderson interview - Truly shocking

If you haven't already , I urge you to listen to this. It's one of the most extraordinary interviews I have ever heard.

This club is on its Arse and it's going to take something pretty special to get it anywhere near back.

https://audioboom.com/boos/4055371-listen-cafcofficial-steven-henderson-says-the-lads-are-lower-than-they-could-ever-be-after-5-0-defeat-cafc

Comments

• Options

What I find most surprising is that we are as low, as a club, as I ever remember but we are only three points from safety (although we might need another one due to the goal difference).

That is, in my view, astonishing. It also suggests that we are not guaranteed to be relegated. I'm not sure what it will take as I can't see a win in this side any time soon, but to still be in reach of safety must provide some motivation and hope of escape.

Agree with this.

Goes to show if you have a manager with a brain and idea of football, then we could get out of this.

All is not lost but at the moment, just cannot see that glint of light to help get us out of this pitt.
  • Options
    After listening to this interview, I struggle to see how Fraeye can remain. Can he seriously show his face to the players after the farce last night, let alone the fans on Saturday. His position is untenable.
  • Options
    wow
  • Options
    I never understood why woman go crazy for the Irish accent until I listened to that interview. Christ, its so tender.
  • Options

What I find most surprising is that we are as low, as a club, as I ever remember but we are only three points from safety (although we might need another one due to the goal difference).

That is, in my view, astonishing. It also suggests that we are not guaranteed to be relegated. I'm not sure what it will take as I can't see a win in this side any time soon, but to still be in reach of safety must provide some motivation and hope of escape.

The players need someone who will inspire them and give them confidence. There is only one sort of person to do that - a respected manager with a good track record and experience of getting clubs out of trouble. We will know our fate the second the new manager is announced.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poor guy, credit to him for putting himself forward for the interview.
  • Options
    Watching that is f*cking heartbreaking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rothko said:

I get the feeling we're moving to the point as happened at Chelsea under Avram Grant, where the players decided to manage it themselves, and ignore the manager

Yes, at the end there was NO mention of the "gaffer" picking the players up, presumably either because he knew Fraeye wouldn't be there or because he had no respect that Fraeye could pick the team up, after scarpering tonight
  • Options
    Totally wrong to send him out and he handled it well .............
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    hendo was gutted.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Bloody shambles, Hendo is almost in tears, Hendo has been hung out to dry by Belgiums equivalent of Mike Bassett, disgraceful from the club.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

hendo was gutted.

What is it like for you @LouisMend when you have to interview a player who has just been part of a 5-0 defeat and is obviously as gutted as Hendo was?
  • Options
    Really hope this doesn't have an adverse effect on his international career....he doesn't deserve that.