Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Stephen Henderson interview - Truly shocking

Comments

• RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

I heard he gave quite an impassioned speech to try and make sure all the players were pulling in the same direction.

I met Chris in one of the hospitality lounges when he was voted MOM a couple of seasons ago, very quiet, shy lad almost embarrassed to receive the accolade. So if he was outspoken in the dressing room at Udders, then you know things had reached a crescendo. He was one of the few that could hold their heads up after the match so fair play to him.
    And its stories like that that make it so hard to consider a boycott. I'm in favour of all the protests and would even be for a match disruption of some sort, but we can't turn our backs on the last few remaining players that still care.
  • RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

I heard he gave quite an impassioned speech to try and make sure all the players were pulling in the same direction.

I met Chris in one of the hospitality lounges when he was voted MOM a couple of seasons ago, very quiet, shy lad almost embarrassed to receive the accolade. So if he was outspoken in the dressing room at Udders, then you know things had reached a crescendo. He was one of the few that could hold their heads up after the match so fair play to him.
    He's probably someone like me... I'm really quiet and shy when I'm at work, I keep my head down and get on with things (not much of a talker), when I'm in my comfort zone its difficult to shut me up and I'm a complete roll reversal @ Football as I go crazy.

With Chris he appears quiet and shy to the media as isnt a fan of that type of thing... When he's behind closed doors with his team-mates am sure he is quite a speaker, I cant ever see a player who is quiet and reserved in the dressing room being made Vice-Captain simply because he's been around almost the longest
  • RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

He's probably someone like me... I'm really quiet and shy when I'm at work, I keep my head down and get on with things (not much of a talker), when I'm in my comfort zone its difficult to shut me up and I'm a complete roll reversal @ Football as I go crazy.

With Chris he appears quiet and shy to the media as isnt a fan of that type of thing... When he's behind closed doors with his team-mates am sure he is quite a speaker, I cant ever see a player who is quiet and reserved in the dressing room being made Vice-Captain simply because he's been around almost the longest
    He had already been booked and second half on Tuesday, during a break in play for a throw in , he was tearing the ref off a new one and kept going back at him as well and I'm thinking, easy tiger don't talk yourself off the pitch for goodness sake.
  • edited January 2016
    Watching that interview, I can't help remembering this.

http://forces.tv/40782478
  • They really threw him under the bus by making him do that.
    Nothing but admiration for him.
  • Fair play to him can't say much more about the blokes minerals

Thing is he is part of a squad who needed to address the Mgr situation, and deal with it In house, they allowed themselves to get beaten in to embarrassment by Huddersfield,

Have to hit the bottom to cone back up maybe that was a turning point for them, can't believe Hendo or jacko haven't punched kf full in face and told km to fuck off away from then
  • Always darkest before the dawn
  • Sponsored links:

• Take your hat off Makienok for Gods sake.
  • It certainly wasn't solly who took that photo.
  • edited January 2016
    DRAddick said:

I thought it was only those annoying click bait articles that had titles like this one. Are people actually talking like this now? You won't believe how shocked I am!

You have to see comment #7. I nearly died laughing.
  • Tony clearly has a bottle of Buckie behind his back!
  • Who's the chav wearing a cap??
  • drewman said:

Who's the chav wearing a cap??

Simon Chavienog(gin)*

* Sorry, I am sooooo bloody bored at work today.
  • Good to see a few of the lads throwing their weight behind the black and white campaign.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tony Watt's leaving do...!?
  • Hopefully Hendo and the strikers used the meal to work out how to stop losing the ball immediately after his goal kicks...
  • cafc-west said:

Tony Watt's leaving do...!?

JBG is footing the bill
  • Have we ever had such a tattoo obsessed team before this season?
  • Croydon said:

Makienok looks like a private school kid who's trying to make a career in gangster rap

And there was me, thinking he was auditioning for a Vanilla Ice tribute act....
  • That place needs bigger tables, never gonna get all their grub on that!!

• Could have dressed up for a nice meal lads
    My favourite restaurant, only spoke to Henderson on Twitter about it the other week. They have a charlton shirt on display, ex directors and curbs used to use it apparently.
  • Not cheap in there but then again you don't mind paying a bit more in a 'proper' restaurant if you are made to feel welcome, treated as if you are important to the business and receive decent Fayre................if only that wannabe restaurant Maître d in Floyd Road treated you liked that! :angry:
  • Tony clearly has a bottle of Buckie behind his back!

Or his own personal wine rack behind his head!