Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Hull match thread 16/01/16

Comments

• Options
    I really want to be excused from any more of today's match thread. Sorry folks.
  • Options
    I hope Steve Bruce comes out after the game and says that was easy, against a team that rolled over and had it's tummy tickled - but we were only playing against a joke of a team being led by a scandalous regime.
    But he won't!
  • Options
    I'm seriously lost for words. The whole club is a shambles well done Roland you cunt.
  • Options
    Chin up. Hull still need to score another 7 to equal our highest ever defeat.

• Options
    I'm off out with the dog. I may be some time.....
  • Options
    "But we have also made errors in recruitment, mistakes we have immediately tried to address in January."

Who made those errors? Who is doing player recruitment? If it's the same person/people, what safeguards were in place to make sure that the recruitment in January avoided the mistakes previously made? Looking at the impact that Johnson, Williams and Poyet have had, it seems to me these three have made no difference whatsover. So were possibly further errors in recruitment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I did think Johnson was a good signing! Ever the optimist i am , got to stop it , thinking we would win today , i am one stupid fucker, Pathetic just bloody pathetic.
    Johnson is just shit and i can honestly say i would rather see Sarr in the team now
  • Options
    This needs to be sorted and now...RD PLEASE JUST GO AND TAKE YOUR BUNCH OF NO_HOPERS WITH YOU... YOU ARROGANT SOD
  • Options
    At the gane

Appalling

Embarrassing

The body language after each goal is atrocious especially Henderson.

So many basic things they do not do.

Put some effort in for **** sake.

• Options
    jakecafc said:

I'm seriously lost for words. The whole club is a shambles well done Roland you cunt.

Some pretty good words if you ask me.
  • Options
    Forget the other night, we better put Hendo on suicide watch
  • Options
    right that's it. I'm off down the pub. I suggest all those who travelled to Hull today to do the same. look forward to seeing you all at the protest.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

can Riga sign Dyer, Matthews & Roberts - that's who kept us up last time!

Please no!
  • Options
    all the Charlton players that played the 1st half are all experienced Championship players, with the possible exception of Lennon.
  • Options
    "You could probably beat Charlton with ten men" - I'm listening on the radio and the commentators can't believe it. Lost count of the amount of times we've heard the words, "Charlton are awful".

RD out. Tonight, if possible.
  • Options
    Olly Groome ‏@ollygroome 4m4 minutes ago
    Speechless. Utterly speechless. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Must be hard for the players after 3 months listening to Carol Clown.
  • Options
    Shitdamn! Another couple of years and we will end up like Grimsby
  • Options
    Williams and Johnson is not the answer nor is Lennon at left back.

Hardly noticed Poyet. Igor ran around about a bit for about 20 mins but then gave up.

JBG hardly touched the ball.
  • Options
    José has only been here a week maybe he needs time to figure out the team?
  • Options
    Red Mid is a hero

pity about the rest of the club
  • Options
    Perhaps the players didn't want Riga back.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!