Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Hull match thread 16/01/16

Comments

• Options

We are now being recognised as a club in disarray......they feel sorry for the fans......dont need these two jokers sympathy

Mate stop listening.. Theres no point in putting yourself through that..
    Not my style to give up....its not fair on those abroad who cant hear the game...but only doing goal updates...sorry if I've offended anyone,,,but these two jokers really are taking the piss, I thought they were supposed to describe the action!!
  • Options
    What year will we be chanting "we are going up" and in what league will we be?
  • Options
    Derby 0-1 Brum
  • Options

stevec said:

Riga won't have had time to have any input yet, but even so................................

Has he lost the dressing room?
    Christ, by the sound of this are we sure he even found it?
  • Options

stevec said:

Riga won't have had time to have any input yet, but even so................................

Not lost it, just can't remember where it is...
  • Options

Derby 0-1 Brum

It gets worse. I predicted 1-0 home win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

stevec said:

He is yet to find it.
  • Options
    They attack..we clear
  • Options
    Protest idea: Instead of a boycott, everyone watches the next home game wearing eye masks.

How fking blind are these Belgians.
  • Options
    Riga could have just experienced one of the shortest honeymoon periods of any CAFC manager (interims don't count)
  • Options
    I'm not sure what's worse. The Hull commentary or the team performance. Absolutely awful. Shows you what a good job Louis Mendez et al do.
  • Options
    addicks player in trouble...Lennon...gets a yellow..bad tackle
  • Options
    News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 23s23 seconds ago
    SILLY FROM LENNON - He goes sliding in and wipes out Snodgrass. Yellow card. #cafc
  • Options
    The sense of humiliation is bloody hard to take.
  • Options

We are now being recognised as a club in disarray......they feel sorry for the fans......dont need these two jokers sympathy

Mate stop listening.. Theres no point in putting yourself through that..
    Not my style to give up....its not fair on those abroad who cant hear the game...but only doing goal updates...sorry if I've offended anyone,,,but these two jokers really are taking the piss, I thought they were supposed to describe the action!!
    Your choice Red! Admirable really. But I fear for anyones sanity having to listen to this...
  • Options

I've just put a bet on us losing 8-0. Only 28/1

They will only go and ruin it by scoring in the last min to make it 8-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh a tackle.

First description of action in the past 10 minutes
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 3s4 seconds ago
    5-0

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 6s7 seconds ago
    58' Goal. 5-0. Diame #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    5-0
  • Options
    Powell out
  • Options
    5 nil
  • Options
    We're going to financially ruin our players with the amount of refunds they'll have to do
  • Options

The sense of humiliation is bloody hard to take.

Come on. 0-0 this half so far.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!