Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Hull match thread 16/01/16

Comments

• What a pair of sl*gs these commentators are.
  • A year ago we lost 5-0 at Watford. Who's going to find Katrien on the train home this time?

Hopefully they tie her to the tracks
  • I was at Brighton in 1984 when it was 5-0 at half time and we lost 7-0. This feels worse!
  • Missed It said:

I've no idea who Umera is but he is being served a big shit sandwich for his debut!

Battering ram sort of striker with a powerful shot. Turns it on for the U18s but doesn't deserve to make his debut this afternoon.
  • Alouko on now....Hernandez off
  • Just have hope Hull take pity on us and ease off

I don't.
  • Derby 0-2 Brum
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 30s30 seconds ago
    Attendance | 16,430 (369 from Charlton). Thank you for your support today #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• United Arab Emirates have just drawn 0-0 with Iceland... Are we sure Johann isnt out there today?
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 29s29 seconds ago
    70' SUB | Sone Aluko comes on for Abel Hernandez for Hull #cafc #CAFCLive
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 8s9 seconds ago
    "Oh Johnnie Jackson run down the wing for me" - the away fans continue to sing despite the scoreline. Fantastic support. #cafc
  • Have we had a shot this week yet?
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 30s30 seconds ago
    Attendance | 16,430 (369 from Charlton). Thank you for your support today #cafc #CAFCLive

369 refunds by the players then......
  • 369 ?!!!!!
    Astonishing in the circumstances.
    Roland is going to give them £500 each.
  • I was at Brighton in 1984 when it was 5-0 at half time and we lost 7-0. This feels worse!

Yes was there too, and yes this is indeed much worse. That game was a flash in the pan.

Depends how you define 'a shot'.
  • 4 points off safety as it stands. Anyone know when we last lost 0-5 in consecutive games?
  • Sponsored links:

3 shots today, 2 on target
  • edited January 2016

Can we console ourselves with the fact that Palace are getting stuffed too? No thought not.... :neutral:

Hardly. 3-0 down at mighty MCFC doesn't compare with our results. We've been stuffed by Colchester, Huddersfield and Hull in 7 days.
  • 4 points off safety as it stands. Anyone know when we last lost 0-5 in consecutive games?

That will be a good achievement as things stand.
  • shot comes in we clear...they get it back...cross comes in...we clear..they get it back again..a cross comes in...we clear
  • Can we console ourselves with the fact that Palace are getting stuffed too? No thought not.... :neutral:

Hardly. 3-0 down at mighty MCFC doesn't compare with our results. We've been stuffed by Colchester, Huddersfield and Hull in 7 days.
    For 1, against 12....
  • they mention for the 1000th time Charlton are poor.....
  • ross1 said:

Have we had a shot this week yet?

3 shots today, 2 on target
    See, we're improving already.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!