Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Hull match thread 16/01/16

Comments

• Vaz Te coming on.
  • Vez Te coming on.....soon
  • Terrible. Only hope going forward is that JR took the job on the understanding he could bring in 3 - 4 new players before the end of the January window (oh and return Williams early).
  • Derby 0-3 Brum
  • It's like the perfect storm, all these bad decisions in all areas of the club have finally come together.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 6s7 seconds ago
    77' Ricardo Vaz Te ready to come on for Charlton #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Tony Watt is standing in the away dressing room putting on boxing gloves with a big grin on his boat.

I'm sure we wouldn't be conceding all these goals if he was playing.
  • Sponsored links:

• 20 minutes to go. Come on lads - with a bit of effort you can keep this down to 8.
  • Still, it's not like our goal difference has a spread of 56 compared to the league leaders.......
  • MK Dons are now winning
  • MK 1 Reading 0
  • iaitch said:

Tony Watt is standing in the away dressing room putting on boxing gloves with a big grin on his boat.

I'm sure we wouldn't be conceding all these goals if he was playing.
    Is he known for his goalkeeping ?
  • Tony Watt not in Cardiff squad at all today
  • edited January 2016
    Stig said:

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial now
    66' SUB | Igor Vetokele is replaced by Josh Umerah, who comes on for his Charlton debut #cafc #CAFCLive

It is an absolute disgrace that our squad is so thin we have to bring youngsters on in such circumstances. I'm all for giving youth a chance but this is the ultimate in stupidity.

Roland, do you think any kids are going to want to play for us is this is how memorable their special introductions to league football are. You think you're clever but your running of this club makes you seem like the dimmest fuckwit on the planet.
    Mak and Vaz Te sat on the bench. Moussa not even on the bench. Absolutely no need to expose Umerah.
  • Mk dons 1 reading 0
  • Need to win 10, games, ain't gonna happen.

Oh dear,rounds the day off nicely,is that 6 points from safety now as it stands? :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Vaz Te coming on.

Yes! Could be the turning point if he can be bothered to run. (Which in fairness given his performances since he arrived seems unlikely).
  • MK Dons 1-0 up
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend now9 seconds ago
    6-0
  • I don't suppose we could blame the ref for the score?
  • Forest 3 -0
  • edited January 2016
    iainment said:

Godstone said:

Great time for a debut. 5 nil down and playing up front on his own.

Jesus f'ing Christ.

Some Charlton fans are Christians, Callum so maybe you could consider that - thanks.
    Don't be so precious. If he exists I'm sure he'd forgive this.
    I think he'd be quite cross though

Oh dear,rounds the day off nicely,is that 6 points from safety now as it stands? :(
    Still 4 I think, Rotherham......
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!