Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Hull match thread 16/01/16

Comments

• Azeez scores for Wimbledon
  • Godstone said:

Seriously, if Karel was still manager I would have expected a 6-0 but with Riga back I didn't think it would be worse than 3. Where we go from here I have no idea.

Easy. Rochdale, Doncaster, Bury to name but 3 places.
  • Doncaster with an 88th minute equaliser against Gillingham.
  • R/ham 0 QPR 3
  • That 18 month contract for Roger Johnson is really looking like a stroke of genius.

And that's not even a comment made with the benefit of hindsight. It was obvious from the off. Have we found out who ultimately was responsible for that signing?

• Tony Watt not in Cardiff squad at all today

He's been there a couple of months. They've discovered that he's a c......
  • wibble
  • Sponsored links:

• Pinocchio's been quiet this week
  • they attack again we concede a corner
  • Wonder what movie they will be watching on the coach trip back home?.
  • Get the Kleenex ready for Hendo.
  • Fumbluff said:

Fucks sake, when's our turn with Wilmotts again??

I think he missed his turn so he's at the back of the queue behind Peeters, Luzon and Fraeye.
  • Bring back Carol! Atleast when we lost with him the players had smiles on their faces!!!
  • Charlton fans have traveled 818 miles to watch their team this week and seen them concede 11 goals and score 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Every decision we have made has proven to be the right one
  • Wonder what movie they will be watching on the coach trip back home?.

Bit if only fools and horses 'to Hull and back'
  • Godstone said:

Seriously, if Karel was still manager I would have expected a 6-0 but with Riga back I didn't think it would be worse than 3. Where we go from here I have no idea.

Anyone blaming this on Riga needs to have a word with themselves. I think when he sees that there are players who shouldn't be wearing the shirt like Williams and Johnson he might have more of an idea. He needs to be able to bring more in, but this time with some quality. Easier said than done in this transfer window.
  • mogodon said:

That 18 month contract for Roger Johnson is really looking like a stroke of genius.

And that's not even a comment made with the benefit of hindsight. It was obvious from the off. Have we found out who ultimately was responsible for that signing?

Ultimately it's Duchatelet
  • B City 1 Boro 0
  • BC 1-0 B
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!