Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Hull match thread 16/01/16

Comments

• mogodon said:

That 18 month contract for Roger Johnson is really looking like a stroke of genius.

And that's not even a comment made with the benefit of hindsight. It was obvious from the off. Have we found out who ultimately was responsible for that signing?

Some Belgian.
  • ross1 said:

Azeez scores for Wimbledon

As is his want.....or Azeez his want
  • Players need to feel the wrath as well I'm afraid ! Should protest during the game ! We are going down anyway
  • Bristol City just took the lead - we are now four points off 4th bottom.
  • Brizzle beating Middlesbrough - we are as good as down :disappointed:
  • Bristol City 1-0 Boro
  • Bristol City beating Boro.
  • well we are winning........ on the fouls, currently 15-5, ha, take that Hull!
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

I really want to be excused from any more of today's match thread. Sorry folks.

At least this post made my stalker 'laugh out loud'.

Even now my stalker is rushing to get the tissue box/half used bog roll to celebrate with his peyronies because he gets a reaction from me.

• Jayajosh said:

Ha ha, 6-0 and I still have a job!

Fucking bitch. (Katrien, not you jayajosh)
  • Godstone said:

Seriously, if Karel was still manager I would have expected a 6-0 but with Riga back I didn't think it would be worse than 3. Where we go from here I have no idea.

Anyone blaming this on Riga needs to have a word with themselves. I think when he sees that there are players who shouldn't be wearing the shirt like Williams and Johnson he might have more of an idea. He needs to be able to bring more in, but this time with some quality. Easier said than done in this transfer window.
    I'm not blaming Jose at all. Just stating that I thought his return would boost the team a bit. I'm 100% behind Jose.
  • Injury time now, It's nearly over.
  • Face it. We are going down faster than KM at her interview!
  • FT 6-0
  • Sponsored links:

• that goal from bristol maintains charlton's championship record of ten games of clean sheets, one positive from today
  • A moment in history.
  • Tony Watt not in Cardiff squad at all today

He's been there a couple of months. They've discovered that he's a c......
    ...harlton player?
  • So expect Blackburn to score 7 then...
  • ct_addick said:

Players need to take a lot of blame for this ! Stealing a living a lot of them. Wearing blinkers if you think our academy produces good players ! I'm done with this shower fuck off you Belgian wankers

Gomez, Jenkinson, Shelvey, Solly, Cousins, even Poyet first time around. Plus Huddart, Palmer and others says we have a great youth set up. Trouble is no youth team ever produces 7/8 players a season good enough to get into a Championship team. It is utterly impossible so if you build a strategy around that whilst selling off the absolute cream that come through speech year then you are an idiot.
    How many of our academy products are actually playing in the premier league?
  • Bristol city sack their manager and get a win immediately
  • seth plum said:

Seth. Seth. You can come out now.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!