Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Hull match thread 16/01/16

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Cripes!

I have seen us shit more times than not in 40 years. Almost makes me want to come out of retirement just for nostalgia reasons.
  • Options

Tbf we kept a clean sheet for a good 15 minutes

Played well for those 15.
  • Options

I like that line-up

Hull ?
  • Options
    6-0 is the new 3-0. It's sooooooo 2016!
  • Options

We can't even sack the manager now. Time to accept that it's League One next season and hope to God that we start bringing some decent players in now and then more in the summer. Nothing else to say

Not likely though is it?
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    81' SUB | Vaz Te replaces Poyet for the Addicks. Ryan Taylor on for Andy Robertson for Hull #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Didn't expect anything today, but this is ridiculous. 11 conceded in 2 games, and it's not over yet.
  • Options

Derby 0-3 Brum

I never thought I'd be jealous of a club like Birmingham... young English manager, proper players and a squad that's greater than the sum of the parts. That seems so far away right now...
    AND Michael Morrison.
  • Options
    Why are we bringing on strikers at 6-0 down? Is Karel making the subs?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One more to go boys and this'll be the worst result I can remember in my 27 years following this shower.
  • Options
    They'll probably think league one is a stoll the clueless pricks.
  • Options

Hendo's poor back!

What speaks volumes is that despite all this, he is still one of the best on the pitch.
  • Options

Derby 0-3 Brum

I never thought I'd be jealous of a club like Birmingham... young English manager, proper players and a squad that's greater than the sum of the parts. That seems so far away right now...
    With a young, decent centre half called Morrison.
  • Options

I'm not joking when I say we could be the worst side in the football league

Only for the next 2 years.
  • Options
    KM to RD : You know those annoying Customers may have something.
    RD to KM : Don't be Zo stupid zey are just plebs.
  • Options
    Shot count now 25-3 ... and counting
  • Options
    they attack....we clear...they get it back again...there's a suprise
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Derby 0-3 Brum

With a young, decent centre half called Morrison.
    Nah, he was so crap we had to give him away....
  • Options
    Players need to take a lot of blame for this ! Stealing a living a lot of them. Wearing blinkers if you think our academy produces good players ! I'm done with this shower fuck off you Belgian wankers
  • Options
    Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 7s7 seconds ago Hull, England
    JBG's shot hits Umerah #cafc
  • Options
    Seriously, if Karel was still manager I would have expected a 6-0 but with Riga back I didn't think it would be worse than 3. Where we go from here I have no idea.
  • Options
    How many times will any official utterance from the club (yeh, know it's unlikely but ...) mention that Riga REALLY starts on Monday. Had we won it would have been yesterday.
  • Options

That 18 month contract for Roger Johnson is really looking like a stroke of genius.

Good job they did something about those recruitment mistakes.

Oh, wait...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!