Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your favourite CL poster?

Comments

• Options

Whatever happened to Paulie? He always seemed like he was one derogatory comment away from a breakdown.

He has family commitments so doesnt get on here as often as he'd like anymore
    Shame. I actually enjoyed reading his posts.
    He still does post on here from time to time
  • Options
    Oh and favourite non Charlton is @operationpig
  • Options

That's just spiteful :wink:

Agree re the not having a favourite bit. Bad choice of words on my part. I probably should have whittled it down to a few categories, such as 'funniest', 'insightful' etc.
  • Options
    @DaveMehmet because he is as much of pervert as I am.
  • Options

The best non-Charlton is definitely the guy who has had multiple accounts and posts photos of European ultras.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Am i the only one that thinks this is a little sad ?

Its incredibly sad...

Did you just hear that massive crack!!... Its my heart breaking as I havent had one nomination for all the Match Previews and effort I put in :cry:
  • Options

Its incredibly sad...

Did you just hear that massive crack!!... Its my heart breaking as I havent had one nomination for all the Match Previews and effort I put in :cry:
    Get a grip man, that goes without saying :wink:
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

@Big_Bad_World you can have a nomination for best Millwall poster whose moniker starts with B and contains two underscores

As spurious as it may be, I'll take it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Ketman said:

oohaahmortimer , always makes me laugh

Hang on a minute!
    Is this the Ketman that used to post on here?
    If so, welcome back.
  • Options
    Miserable Old Git
    What wouldn't I give for an ounce of this man's generosity of spirit. A true gent.

I get the impression I'm not particularly popular on here and think it's entirely deserved.
  • Options
    Obviously I love Fanny

Favourite poster tho has gonna be my main man @DaveMehmet

Who was the bloke that came on here for a bit and just talked about women's feet? He was funny.

@Loup086 is a quality newcomer.

I think his username name was ru_84, posted on here a few years ago. I miss that guy.
  • Options
    @Grapevine49 always enjoy reading his posts. @smiffyboy and @PeanutsMolloy for the horse tips and insight, and of course making me a bit of cash.
  • Options
    That's it then...match threads are gone!!! Not one nomination phfttt.................LOL
  • Options

That's it then...match threads are gone!!! Not one nomination phfttt.................LOL

You get my nomination for the e-mails to Pinocchio RM...
  • Options
    I nearly always agree with @cabbles, and enjoy reading @RodneyCharltonTrotta too.

@ValleyGary has some top one liners.

I enjoy the insights from @Airman Brown and @Henry Irving is like a know-it-all uncle, but I can't help but admire him ;)

Who was it that used to write the Biblical posts when Chris Powell was manager? They were classic.
  • Options

it's what happens when you get a spanner in the works.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

I nearly always agree with @cabbles, and enjoy reading @RodneyCharltonTrotta too.

I enjoy the insights from @Airman Brown and @Henry Irving is like a know-it-all uncle, but I can't help but admire him ;)

Who was it that used to write the Biblical posts when Chris Powell was manager? They were classic.

Oh yeah, had forgotten about those. Used to really enjoy them but don't remember who wrote them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Has to be @CantersAddick... Would not have the amount of likes or lols without that man!!

Well thanks for the mention... I have a technique on here which I think is the reason I come across as "the happy guy" and is the reason I've not fallen out with anyone on here (yet).

What I do is just read the comments, completely ignore usernames. This way I have no preconceived opinions of the poster, I don't think "oh its someone he'll be spouting rubbish" so I just the comments that I agree with and lol the ones that make me chuckle.

So clearly FA you are a well informed poster and a funny guy...
  • Options
    Desperate Pete, he's the Carol Fraeye tribute act.
  • Options

it's what happens when you get a spanner in the works.
    We're finished!!
  • Options
    Colin.
  • Options

Of course kudos to@redmidland for match threads, @ForeverAddickted for match previews,and @Curb_It for hard work with fund raising and shirt sponsorships etc, @Henry Irving for his Upbeats fundraising, @JohnBoyUK for being best spurs fan, @DaveMehmet for being best at the perv innuendos, @TCE for the doggy posts, oh and because @Big_Bad_World thinks I'm spiteful @Sparrows Lane Lion for being best Millwall ;-)
  • Options
    Damnit @SadieJane1981... You've just ruined my next Match Preview lol!
  • Options
    I was going to say Henry Irving but seeing as his name has already been mentioned, I won't bother !! ;-)
  • Options

Oh yeah, had forgotten about those. Used to really enjoy them but don't remember who wrote them.
    Wasnt it @grumpyaddick ??
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Well it is a tad incestuous to be sure.
    So why are we here?

Anyhoo...
    I like UBoat's sense of humour
    Oohaah used to drive me nuts with his percentages, but I've grown to really like his contributions
    Grapevine and Scoham for best analysis.
    RodneyCharltonTrotta has taken his posts to another level

Edit: Unnecessary, rather insulting content removed. Apologies to Leuth

• Options

Of course kudos to@redmidland for match threads, @ForeverAddickted for match previews,and @Curb_It for hard work with fund raising and shirt sponsorships etc, @Henry Irving for his Upbeats fundraising, @JohnBoyUK for being best spurs fan, @DaveMehmet for being best at the perv innuendos, @TCE for the doggy posts, oh and because @Big_Bad_World thinks I'm spiteful @Sparrows Lane Lion for being best Millwall ;-)
    You wont get in my pants by saying things like that :wink: