Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your favourite CL poster?

Comments

• Options

That's it then...match threads are gone!!! Not one nomination phfttt.................LOL

Of course kudos to@redmidland for match threads, @ForeverAddickted for match previews,and @Curb_It for hard work with fund raising and shirt sponsorships etc, @Henry Irving for his Upbeats fundraising, @JohnBoyUK for being best spurs fan, @DaveMehmet for being best at the perv innuendos, @TCE for the doggy posts, oh and because @Big_Bad_World thinks I'm spiteful @Sparrows Lane Lion for being best Millwall ;-)
    You wont get in my pants by saying things like that :wink:
    ...damn!
  • Options

Am i the only one that thinks this is a little sad ?

Agreed, although only because no one has said me :-)
    Tell me about it. I bring them poker, word games, steak and BJ reminders and even big men in trackies... I get nothing :cry:
  • Options

I like the fact some posters do completely change and you think wow has someone nicked his log in

PL54 few years back rolled with it then has turned
    Rodneycharltontrotta all of a sudden out of nowhere began to wax lyrical with grapevinesque prose of the war and peace variety
    Leuth previous blended in with just his girlfriends prose as his only sign of personality before recently picking it up himself and getting all Sue Parkes on us
    Simonsen (I think) is another who was just a normal punter but has turned into a junior Tutt-tutt

'Ere!! I'm probably older than Tutt-Tutt!

Sparrows Lane Lion (whatever happened to him?) and Operation Pig for me. And Leon Cort when he got on here....that was nice.
  • Options

Tell me about it. I bring them poker, word games, steak and BJ reminders and even big men in trackies... I get nothing :cry:
    My favorite poster is your Husband for this ...

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/70007/hello-my-name-is#latest
  • Options
    No mention yet for @Fanny Fanackapan ??!
  • Options

My favorite poster is your Husband for this ...

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/70007/hello-my-name-is#latest
    Shhhhh that thread had disappeared!
  • Options
    @DaveMehmet is always worth a laugh.

@leftbehind takes the prize though for his enthusiasm to this thread.
  • Options
    We should all kiss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oohaah is my favourite. I always agree with his views and I have the same sense of humour.
  • Options
    @Stig has to be in with a shout, some of his pictures are hilarious.
  • Options
    @tangoflash and his photoshops make me laugh.
  • Options
    SHG

no one else is going to say it.
  • Options
    And what about AshTray?
  • Options
    AshBurton said:

No mention yet for @Fanny Fanackapan ??!

I'll vote for @Fanny Fanackapan
  • Options
    Grapevine is probably my sensible favourite as he seems to get things across in a way where I don't just scroll down half way through.
    Soapyjones intrigues me. He has a similar sense of humour to me and has on more than one occasion made reference to or replied to posts about the Yorkshire grey. I assume he used to, as I did, drink in there but I can't work out if I know him.
    Operation pig is my favourite in the away end. Although whammer ketmans reappearance may change that.
    Ketman has also reminded me of other ex-posters such as carlsberg and MCS whocouldforgetwhenhisspacebaronhiskeyboardbtoke.
    Peanuts and smiffyboy have earned me a few quid on the horses.
    Curb it and everyone who over the years given up their time to collect monies for and or arranged charity events or lifers away days.
    So many whose one line quips or gifs find me having to disguise laughs as coughs as I sit at my desk at work.
    AFKA and lookout are alright as well.
  • Options
    I always enjoy what Tutt-Tutt, Callumcafc and ValleyGary post.

Well actually, I can't really say I enjoyed what ValleyGary posted about that laminated protest poster but it was funny.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Colin. The rest of you bring nothing to the table whatsoever.

All though the one with Kate Upton as their profile picture is worth a shout.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Everyone. Even the shitty ones, because without them we would not know just how good the good ones were.

Without the darkness we would not know light #deep #philosophy #probablyquitereflectiveofourcurrentsituationbutthatjustlooksproperpropershitatthemoment
  • Options
    ValleyGary for obvious reasons but special mentions to LeroyAmbrose, BrendanOConnel and Curb-it (especially when she's had a few)

• Options
    I think this is just wind up by Big_Bad_World, to get us arguing against each other, knowing none of us would agree
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I think this is just wind up by Big_Bad_World, to get us arguing against each other, knowing none of us would agree

You want some?
  • Options

ross1 said:

You want some?
    You starting on me pal!!?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

ValleyGary for obvious reasons but special mentions to LeroyAmbrose, BrendanOConnel and Curb-it (especially when she's had a few)

Damn how could I forget, in the top ten would also be @Leroy Ambrose and @Brendan_O_Connell (because he has me in stiches sometimes) and @seth plum and @Miserableoldgit
  • Options
    oohAah for his Curbishley and Attendance fetishm's

Stig for his awesome pictures

grapevine although his twitter posts are crap.

Big_Bad_World for his comment ' #becauseweknowwheretoputahashtag' on the 'we are not millwall because# ' thread.

• Options
    Redskin said:

Miserable Old Git
    What wouldn't I give for an ounce of this man's generosity of spirit. A true gent.

I get the impression I'm not particularly popular on here and think it's entirely deserved.

Aw, thanks......*blushing.........

(Cheques in the post.....)