Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your favourite CL poster?

Comments

• Options
    Nathan.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Was hoping to make the frame, so thanks a lot you stupid f*****g c**t sl*t*

I'm not ageist but Oooahh is top dog for such an old man.

Still nothing! Your trophy is going in the bin :wink:
  • Options
    Mine has to be @matt_himself definitely provides me with the most laughs!

• Options
    edited January 2016
    @shathimself

Proves my point

A grade one c##t
  • Options
    Without a doubt, SADIEJANE1981 wins it outright for me. She has been posting on here for 7 years and really deserves top place.
  • Options
    I'm off to sulk somewhere else. Despite all my efforts logging in from nearly 500 miles away, nobody loves me :-(
  • Options

I'm off to sulk somewhere else. Despite all my efforts logging in from nearly 500 miles away, nobody loves me :-(

I love you, you win number 1 for your loyalty to SCP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mine used to be nth london addick before he turned into a cockney Eddie Stobbart and Duchatelet-defender :-)

Defender? How tall is he?
  • Options
    As big as he is Rd
  • Options
    Loup086 said:

Without a doubt, SADIEJANE1981 wins it outright for me. She has been posting on here for 7 years and really deserves top place.

still in the doghouse then?
  • Options
    Aren't we all a bit old to be putting CL posters up on our walls?
  • Options
    CL posters, as rare as the CL badges
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Aren't we all a bit old to be putting CL posters up on our walls?

That depends on who it features?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

I now know Nick Clegg felt in May.

I thought this was going to lead onto a story about Nick Clegg and Theresa May
  • Options

I love you and I shall buy you a pint in the Swan afterwards on Saturday night to prove it.. provided we're both not locked up!

(Joke Mr Plod/NLA).

• Options
    boggzy said:
    Oh my Christ! I'd forgotten this one and just laughed my arse off going through it again. Absolutely superb stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definitely Grapevine for being able to provide such insightful comments on differing situations ... particularly over the last few months.

..... and Tutt-Tutt because he seems to be more tactically astute than all of the RD-appointed managers combined.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Loup086 said:

still in the doghouse then?
    I asked him to say that and promised him a signed poster of Rick Astley in return :wink:
  • Options
    Errr hellooooooooo
  • Options

Errr hellooooooooo

Hi
  • Options
    Come on guys, we've gone over 5 minutes without mentioning BBW , can we please revert back to kissing his ass?

He deserves it, starting this thread and all.

Hero#

#Hero
  • Options
    I don't need your approval to feel wanted and loved...
  • Options

But you're only number 2 on the 'posters no-one likes' thread.

Behind me...