Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympic Stadium; our day in court

Comments

• Options
    With you in spirit if not in person, Richard. Sterling work.
  • Options
    Good luck.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Curb_It said:

Good luck. Perhaps ask Ms Tongue to generate some coverage for you? :-)

Maybe you could ask her, more clout, being a fellow Woman In Football, or whatever she calls her informal sect. :-)
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Good luck. Perhaps ask Ms Tongue to generate some coverage for you? :-)

I found her remarks strange on Sunday considering half of her family are CAFC fans. Perhaps she represents Ms Meire through her business ....
  • Options
    Not being deliberately stupid, honest,

Who Ms Tongue ?
  • Options

Not being deliberately stupid, honest,

Who Ms Tongue ?

Jo Tongue ... Daughter of Steve Tongue who used to report for LBC in the good old days. She's on Twitter
  • Options
    Thanks, I remember Steve, LBC, etc..... (showing my age.....).

What has Jo got to do with this ?
  • Options
    Not much!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good luck, thoughts with you
  • Options
    All the best Prague
  • Options

Nothing at all. It was a jokey comment as I saw that Prague had been talking with her on Twitter.

• Options
    I can't be there on Thursday @PragueAddick - very best of luck and let's hope for the right outcome.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Nothing at all. It was a jokey comment as I saw that Prague had been talking with her on Twitter.

Some people don't know the price of chips.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Ah, sorry.
    Apologies, thought she was West ham lawyer or something.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    She's something to do with Women in Football, hence the KM link I imagine.
  • Options
    All the best Prague
  • Options
    Good luck Prague.
  • Options
    Steve Tongue was a co-founder of Foul magazine. It was actually very seminal, but not completely clear of sexism, it used to ridicule a fictional woman football reporter called, if memory serves, 'Glenda Slag'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck Prague
  • Options
    Good luck Prague. With you all in spirit.
  • Options
    Good luck with the case mate
  • Options
    I hope you get the chance to put your whole case.
    In my limited experience the establishment always find a way of winning if that is what they really want by fair means or foul.
    Good fortune Sir.
  • Options
    Good luck Prague. Did you see the recent statement from West Ham stating they want to add more seating to the OS?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Steve Tongue was a co-founder of Foul magazine. It was actually very seminal, but not completely clear of sexism, it used to ridicule a fictional woman football reporter called, if memory serves, 'Glenda Slag'.

Before or after Private Eye?
  • Options

Very best wishes, Richard. Could well cap quite a week - beating Boro, the spectacular protest, RD's stunning own goal and now the penalty shoot-out with WHU/LLDC. Truly David shocks Goaliath !!
  • Options
    gavros said:

Now, back to your very senior West Ham people, who presumably did not include the Baroness, otherwise you would have told us. Would you like me to put up here the letter from a Very Senior Person Who Is Not The Baroness, presented to the Tribunal in which they outline all the things they are concerned about? Because if you can confirm they are actually not concerned at all, and what this meeting was, I could mention this to the Tribunal and ask them to ignore the letter on that basis....

Don't be silly, I'm not a narcissist who wants to get involved in things way over my station, I'll leave that to you.
    This is the comment of a very silly person.
  • Options
    @PragueAddick When and where on Thursday, svp? Can't promise I'll make it, got some work to finish, but I'll do my best.