Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Divisive players

124»

Comments

• Options
    Les Berry. Some people would probably have my head on a spike for daring even to mention him in this context .he may not have had the silky ball playing skills of Maldini or the culture of Bobby Moore but you always knew where you were with Les even if it was with the ball in row Z. Should quite properly have been referred to as " Sir Les" rather than some other mug from Spurs .
  • Options
    The first game I went to as a kid (can't remember who we played), I was shocked when my dad shouted to Terry Brisley, 'F*ck off back to Millwall, Brisley.' Don't know if that little story belongs in this thread.
  • Options
    I always thought Lee Cook had a sweet left foot. Seen him since playing for Orient and he sent some great crosses in.
  • Options
    drewman said:

I always thought Lee Cook had a sweet left foot. Seen him since playing for Orient and he sent some great crosses in.

Lee Cook's bloody left foot. It was literally everything else that was wrong with Lee Cook. I've never seen a player like him in his first stint for us. He'd try to sprint and would move so slowly that by the time he got anywhere near where he wanted to be the chance would have been cleared and he'd have to run around to track back, at about the same speed.
  • Options

Kelly Youga divided opinion .

great shout, one of the worst LB's I've seen play for us
  • Options
    Diawara with his short sleeves and gloves combo
  • Options
    Darren 'daffney" Ambrose. Sent off in his first game, the last tackle he made for the club. Was popular with bloke behind me. Never saw why. Went to Palace and was electric. Git.
  • Options

drewman said:

Lee Cook's bloody left foot. It was literally everything else that was wrong with Lee Cook. I've never seen a player like him in his first stint for us. He'd try to sprint and would move so slowly that by the time he got anywhere near where he wanted to be the chance would have been cleared and he'd have to run around to track back, at about the same speed.
    Definitely the man for a dead ball.