Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Senior Cup Quarter Final| Bromley v Charlton Athletic| 26th January 2016|7.45 pm KO

edited January 2016 in General Charlton
Adults & OAPS : £10
Students & Under 16’s: £5

Don't expect to see many first teamers as Charlton have a policy of only playing U21s in these games but that could include Holmes-Dennis and even Lookman if they want to risk him (unlikely).

The Bromley Contingent will be there.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone else going along to this ? Is it definitely a 7:45pm KO ?
  • Options
    Oh yes indeedy..I do love a Kent Senior Cup game
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Definitely 7.45pm kick off @SE9addick
  • Options
    Looking forward to this.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Who you supporting @LouisMend and @Olly ?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    LouisMend said:

Who you supporting @LouisMend and @Ollywozere ?

Football is the winner tonight.
    Just imagine, in a parallel universe, Ademola hasn't broken through to the first team and would be playing this match, at left wing. Thus, Lookman v Udoji ... LOL.
  • Options

LouisMend said:

Just imagine, in a parralell universe, Ademola hasn't broken through to the first team and would be playing this match, at left wing. Thus, Lookman v Udoji ... LOL.
    RIP Ugo Udoji
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

Just imagine, in a parralell universe, Ademola hasn't broken through to the first team and would be playing this match, at left wing. Thus, Lookman v Udoji ... LOL.
    RIP Ugo Udoji
    The Altrincham goal still keeps me up at night.
  • Options
    So we can expect a very strong Bromley team tonight?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

LouisMend said:

Just imagine, in a parallel universe, Ademola hasn't broken through to the first team and would be playing this match, at left wing. Thus, Lookman v Udoji ... LOL.
    I guess Lookman could well play if Riga wants to ease him back from injury

Didnt Bergdych and Moussa play in the last round v Cray?
  • Options
    Take your wellies. The rain is starting at 2pm & stopping Wednesday night.

It's the storm from the US, without the snow.
  • Options

Take your wellies. The rain is starting at 2pm & stopping Wednesday night.

It's the storm from the US, without the snow.

Wonderful!! Lol
  • Options
    Was planning on going, but I've seen the weather forecast and waiting around for a 314 in the pouring rain isn't particularly appealing.

• Options
    I'll be there.
  • Options
    redbub said:

Definitely 7.45pm kick off @SE9addick

Great, thanks
  • Options

Was planning on going, but I've seen the weather forecast and waiting around for a 314 in the pouring rain isn't particularly appealing.

Bromley is bad enough even when it isn't raining, steer well clear.
  • Options
    I'm definitely there. Don't know whether to stand in the home or away end though.
  • Options

I'm definitely there. Don't know whether to stand in the home or away end though.

Louis and Olly will be selling the combo CAFC/Bromley Scarf from
    A stall in Bromley high street today From 2.30.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

Bromley is bad enough even when it isn't raining, steer well clear.
    ...and if you're waiting for a 314, be lucky to get to Hayes Lane before half-time!
  • Options

Move round the ground depending on which team is winning.
  • Options

Move round the ground depending on which team is winning.
    With my black and white scarf that's entirely possible!
  • Options
    Question for you Bromley Addicks.

Can you Park by the ground tonight
    or is it Hays Lane or surrounding roads ?
  • Options
    I was told by some-one who goes occasionally that you should be able to park at the ground as there are 2 car parks. Never been personally so can't verify it.

My question is - is there plenty of cover , ie for the rain?
  • Options

Question for you Bromley Addicks.

Can you Park by the ground tonight
    or is it Hays Lane or surrounding roads ?

Depends what time you get there. Usually the overflow car park is available. It's not overly expensive and if you're there by 7:15 I reckon you'll get a space easily.

I would also imagine that from 7ish you should be fine to park around Hayes Lane without much trouble. All depends on numbers.

I spoke to my uncle this morning and they have no idea what to expect turn out wise.
    redman said:

I was told by some-one who goes occasionally that you should be able to park at the ground as there are 2 car parks. Never been personally so can't verify it.

My question is - is there plenty of cover , i.e. for the rain?

Again all depends on attendance, but I think the two stands behind the goals should be enough to house everyone.
  • Options
    Car park at the ground costs £2, or if you are lucky you can stick it on Hayes Lane or up Letchworth Drive

Norman Park has a big car park off the mini roundabout but last time I advised someone to park there for an evening game they had closed the gates by FT! Hadn't locked them, just closed them, so they were able to get out but I wouldn't risk parking there.
  • Options
    You can sometimes park in the health centre car park but they have become a bit tighter recently.
  • Options
    May leave work a bit earlier, get home and take a wander down. (Depending upon the rain and how lazy I'm feeling.)