Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Senior Cup Quarter Final| Bromley v Charlton Athletic| 26th January 2016|7.45 pm KO

Comments

• Options

You can sometimes park in the health centre car park but they have become a bit tighter recently.

health centre - don't we get special treatment as part of the deal for the call centre?

• Options

You can sometimes park in the health centre car park but my shorts have become a bit tighter recently.

Too much information Henry.

• Options
    Must be a chance of this getting called off? Been tipping it down for a while now and still 2hrs till kick off.
  • Options
    BFC tweeted 20 mins ago that pitch is coping with the rain and game is on
  • Options
    Keith Stroud is referee tonight as well, so he'll abandon it after 10 minutes just to piss us off!!
  • Options
    redman said:

I was told by some-one who goes occasionally that you should be able to park at the ground as there are 2 car parks. Never been personally so can't verify it.

My question is - is there plenty of cover , ie for the rain?

If you are there early enough you can watch it from the windows inside the upstairs bar! I have tried to watch a few games from there in the past but unfortunately always get distracted and have little memory of the game.
  • Options
    I'm here!

For the 2nd time in this season's tournament!
  • Options
    Just grabbed some stuff and going to head down. southeastern did not want me attending tonight.
  • Options
    Anyone know our line up for tonight ?

• Options

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    Charlton U21s starting XI: Pope; Charles-Cook, Edwards, Obileye, Thomas; Dijksteel, Aribo, Kennedy; Hanlan, Pigott, Umerah. #cafc
    Subs: Beeney, Bangura-Williams, Bowry, Moore, Kelly. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton U21s starting XI: Pope; Charles-Cook, Edwards, Obileye, Thomas; Dijksteel, Aribo, Kennedy; Hanlan, Pigott, Umerah. #cafc

Subs: Beeney, Bangura-Williams, Bowry, Moore, Kelly
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Anyone know our line up for tonight ?

Is that enough information for you
  • Options
    How can we fail with a player called Dick a Steel in the team?
  • Options
    I still haven't seen Aribo play - how far off being ready for first team is he (by normal team standards) ?
  • Options
    Plenty of players with league experience in that team
  • Options

Jose Riga is here, sat a couple of rows behind me #cafc

— Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) January 26, 2016
    Who will be next to step up to the first team then...?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Anyone want me to paste in the tweets?
  • Options
    Yes Please
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3' Bromley earn the first corner of the evening...but the Addicks clear. #cafc
  • Options
    Great goal!
  • Options
    4' Nice threaded pass from Hanlan to Umerah, but Bromley stopper Julian just gets there first. #cafc
    4 mins - Pope spills a long range effort from Prestedge, flag goes up before rebound - #cafc
  • Options
    Where is Riga?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    4' Prestedge fires at Pope from distance, it's spilled but the flag is up before a Bromley forward can follow up. #cafc
    10' Another effort from Prestedge, who fires straight at Pope from 20 yards. #cafc
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    12' GOOALL! Aribo with a lovely finish! #cafc
    Joseph Aribo with the low finish after a good Charlton move down the Bromley left - #cafc
  • Options
    Who's number 10? He looks mustard
  • Options
    13' A wonderful move from Charlton. A neat one-two fed in the midfielder, who slotted past Julian. 1-0.
  • Options
    Incredibly gusty here at Hayes Lane. Pope's goal-kick just started travelling back towards goal! #cafc
  • Options
    20' GOOAAL! 2-0. Joshua Umerah. #cafc