Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Senior Cup Quarter Final| Bromley v Charlton Athletic| 26th January 2016|7.45 pm KO

Comments

• Options

Greenwich Borough will play the winners between Herne Bay / Dartford (Which is being played on 02.Feb)

As I live in Herne Bay - think I'll pop along to the Herne Bay v. Dartford game on the 2nd. Should be interesting. HB not doing too badly at the moment.
  • Options
    Would be interesting to have a Greenwich Borough c v CAFC final neither of them being based in Kent.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Would be interesting to have a Greenwich Borough c v CAFC final neither of them being based in Kent.

Local derby though.

I hate those Boro bastards.

:-)
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Don't Greenwich Borough groundshare with Dartford? Greenwich vs Dartford would be interesting...
  • Options
    Taking up @Dansk_Red comment about teams not being based in Kent entering the KSC.

I looked at the fixtures of the London Senior Cup and Welling and VCD,Beckenham and both Erith Town and Erith & Belverdere entered into this years competition.

Maybe enter this competition instead of the Kent Cup next year or maybe both.

• Options
    @killerjerrylee would be happy if we were in the London Cup
  • Options

Taking up @Dansk_Red comment about teams not being based in Kent entering the KSC.

I looked at the fixtures of the London Senior Cup and Welling and VCD,Beckenham and both Erith Town and Erith & Belverdere entered into this years competition.

I believe Bromley enter both the Kent and London cups.
  • Options

No thanks. I like my trips to the Kentish seaside.

How many games do you think our U21s should play?
  • Options
    I thought a nice trip to somewhere different (Met Police etc) would make a change from the usual fare.Just a bit of wishful thinking on my part :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I thought a nice trip to somewhere different (Met Police etc) would make a change from the usual fare.Just a bit of wishful thinking on my part :)

Hmmmm. Let me think. Where would I rather go? Hendon, or Whitstable?

Tricky one, that...
  • Options

Hmmmm. Let me think. Where would I rather go? Hendon, or Whitstable?

Tricky one, that...
    Ooo Whitstable Town,I've not done that one...
  • Options
    Can't seem to find a date for the final for this on the OS, anybody aware of a date set?
  • Options
    Our whole season hangs on this final.

Says Roland.
  • Options
    Announced...

26th April, at Dartford.
  • Options
    Many going to this? Never been to Dartford's ground so hopefully I will be there.
  • Options
    we'll be there.
  • Options
    Me plus 3.
  • Options
    I shall be at Dartford's flat pack stadium.

Hoping to end the Dartford KSC hoodoo...
  • Options
    Yes,as I've been to all the other games this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

At least with the KSC games we can almost forget the s*** going on around the club.
  • Options

At least with the KSC games we can almost forget the s*** going on around the club.
    I do love our KSC games :)
    What's the betting we don't enter next season.
  • Options
    Princes Park, Darenth Rd, Dartford DA1 1RT ?
  • Options
    The Fanackapans will be there.
  • Options
    Lovely
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Princes Park, Darenth Rd, Dartford DA1 1RT ?

How near is this to Dartford station?!
  • Options
    It's an easy walk, 5 - 10mins from the station. Quite straightforward.
    Great to meet you yesterday, Cantersaddick. It was one massive load of balloons we had to distribute! Bring on Burnley!!
  • Options

It's an easy walk, 5 - 10mins from the station. Quite straightforward.
    Great to meet you yesterday, Cantersaddick. It was one massive load of balloons we had to distribute! Bring on Burnley!!

Thanks! Was good to meet you too! Lost my voice by the end of diatrbruting them. Will look out for you at future games! :)
  • Options

I shall be at Dartford's flat pack stadium.

Hoping to end the Dartford KSC hoodoo...

Flat packed statium? Well designed, extremely nice inside with good bars doing nice food. 3g pitch and 9 hole golf course. Plenty of parking.
  • Options
    We'll probably do the double in a few years time. Kent cup & Kent league.