Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New assistant manager - Jose Jeunechamps

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/14236691.Charlton_Athletic_boss_to_appoint_Jose_Jeunechamps_as_assistant/

Jose Riga is set to appoint Jose Jeunechamps as his assistant at Charlton, News Shopper understands.

The Belgian coach was Riga’s right-hand man at former club Metz.

It is believed that the Addicks boss has had a big say in bringing in Jeunechamps, 49, to the Valley.

He was also in charge of the Standard Liege U21s team in 2012.

He arrived in England last night and is expected to start work at Sparrows Lane before the end of the week.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    I was about to say... Who??? - But then I realised, everyone is bored of hearing that now... At least its one of Riga's men!!

We all dream of a team of Jose's, a team of Jose's
  • Options
    Seeing as we will have two joses can we come ip with a song to the ole ole twwww style like jose jose, jose jose cant think ofnthe feeling hot line though
  • Options
    Was already part of the network prior to going to metz
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What happens to Jason Euell now then or wasn't he assistant anyway??
  • Options
    Does this mean that Wim will be on his way?
  • Options

Seeing as we will have two joses can we come ip with a song to the ole ole twwww style like jose jose, jose jose cant think ofnthe feeling hot line though

Jose Jose, Jose Jose going down down down...
  • Options

iainment said:

Wim away.

In the jungle????
    the mighty jungle?
  • Options
    Ross said:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/14236691.Charlton_Athletic_boss_to_appoint_Jose_Jeunechamps_as_assistant/

Jose Riga is set to appoint Jose Jeunechamps as his assistant future successor at Charlton, News Shopper understands.

The Belgian coach was Riga’s right-hand man at former club Metz.

It is believed that the Addicks boss has had a big say in bringing in Jeunechamps, 49, to the Valley.

He was also in charge of the Standard Liege U21s team in 2012.

He arrived in England last night and is expected to start work at Sparrows Lane before the end of the week.

• Options
    Shame Jose (R) doesn't get "a big say" in whether we keep TWWW etc

Still, welcome Jose (J). JJ? Been a couple of good JJs for the club over our recent history.
  • Options

I was sat behind the dug-out on Saturday, and I noticed that Riga and Euell had a couple of heated 'discussions' during the game with Riga clearly dismissing Euell's input on at least 1 occasion.
    Maybe Riga doesn't like Euell ? - or was already trying to line-up this bloke.
  • Options
    The PR machine in evidence again. Bring in the network appointment but make is very clear that this was nothing to do with RD and Katrien, it was all Jose's idea. Yeh, right.

Assume this means that Jose Jeunechamps will be appointed as our new (or at least interim) manager is early June?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I was sat behind the dug-out on Saturday, and I noticed that Riga and Euell had a couple of heated 'discussions' during the game with Riga clearly dismissing Euell's input on at least 1 occasion.
    Maybe Riga doesn't like Euell ? - or was already trying to line-up this bloke.
    There again Riga has always seemed his own man in the dugout... Even when Fraeye came in am sure someone said that he didnt get much input in how things were done (Which was strange when the club said that KF was the real reason we'd survived)
  • Options

iainment said:

Wim away.

In the jungle????
    the mighty jungle?
    The lion sleeps tonight. ?
  • Options

FFS, soon it will be easier to name a Belgian that hasn't a connection with Charlton.

Plastic Bertrand....

Possibly one for the end of season gallows humour threads, coming our way by Easter.
  • Options
    No doubt we have brought him in as the new fitness coach.