Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New assistant manager - Jose Jeunechamps

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Ross said:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/14236691.Charlton_Athletic_boss_to_appoint_Jose_Jeunechamps_as_assistant/

Jose Riga is set to appoint Jose Jeunechamps as his assistant at Charlton, News Shopper understands.

The Belgian coach was Riga’s right-hand man at former club Metz.

It is believed that the Addicks boss has had a big say in bringing in Jeunechamps, 49, to the Valley.

He was also in charge of the Standard Liege U21s team in 2012.

He arrived in England last night and is expected to start work at Sparrows Lane Moineaux Voie by the end of the week.

et voila
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Where does Wilmots fit in?

On that note, where's Colin, he's been very quiet lately :open_mouth:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

iamdan said:

He's busy spying on TWWW.

• Options

RedChaser said:

iamdan said:

He's busy spying on TWWW.

Cheers I've been out for about 4 hours and just seen that, I was getting worried but no need he just keeps on giving :wink: .
  • Options

kentred2 said:

Another waste of space. Is Charlton now a charity for Belgian shite coaches?

To be fair, he might be what Riga needs. Most managers/head coaches these days seem to like bringing with them their own trusted staff, someone who knows their methods
    How about someone who knows the English Championship instead? Don't know anything about this guy, but we really should stop assuming that the regime might make a sensible decision and deserves the benefit of the doubt. There is way too much evidence to the contrary at this point.
    He was Riga's assistant at Metz, so presumably his choice rather than RD's. Either way, once you make the choice to appoint Riga, then it's likely that his assistant will be foreign as well, both Peeters and Luzon had foreign assistants (probably their choice)
  • Options
    This led me to Google..'Why do men have nipples?'...
    The first answer came back...'Nipples are a vestige of our early, gender-bending days in the womb. ... Whatever your sex, everyone starts off as a woman in the womb.'
  • Options
    Shag said:

He's got 3 nipples

Not a word for ages... then that.

• Options
    As with all the Belgians, I'm willing to give him a chance.

But if we're not 3-0 up after 10 minutes on Saturday, he'll be getting some proper sizeist disgusting remarks from me at the top of my voice from then and forever more.

Banter! :-)
  • Options
    "We've got 2 Jose's , we've got 2 Jose's "
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just need to complete the Jose collection get mourinho in as kit man
  • Options
    More shit from Belgium, I really have had enough now.
  • Options
    How come all the arrivals have the same name?

New Bloke.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

New Bloke.

Same bloody country
    F**king Belgium again
    I'm now sure the reason is to keep the wages he pays in the Belgium economy

• Options
    seth plum said:

New Bloke.

Perhaps any Belgian must be a Jose.
  • Options
    "Jose's, there's only two Jose's"
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

iamdan said:

He'll be on in a few days to announce the new assistant manager and also the signing of Reece Oxford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RedChaser said:

iamdan said:

He'll be on in a few days to announce the new assistant manager and also the signing of Reece Oxford.
    Or not!
  • Options
    Got the face of a 40 a day smoker,perhaps his nicknames Flemish
  • Options
    ross1 said:

RedChaser said:

iamdan said:

Or not!
    He will sign. When have the owners ever let us down?.............
  • Options
    "It is believed that the Addicks boss has had a big say in bringing in Jeunechamps, 49, to the Valley."

Well, yeah. What boss doesn't have a say in who their assistant is. Why are you even saying this? Oh...
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I am absolutely inspired by this news, what with McWatt being shipped out and one of Wet Spams callow yoof coming in it is more than I can do to contain myself... Anyone got a season ticket form...anyone?
  • Options
    He is the King of the Divan.
    I knew they had a reason for that sofa
  • Options
    There's only one JJ ?
    well 2 if you include the flying Finn, Jonatan Johansson.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

"It is believed that the Addicks boss has had a big say in bringing in Jeunechamps, 49, to the Valley."

Well, yeah. What boss doesn't have a say in who their assistant is. Why are you even saying this? Oh...

Riga didn't know who his last assistant, Karel Fraeye, was until he stepped through the door when he replaced CP. Surprised not be forced to just keep Wimmy Wim Wim as assistant (staying on as coach apparently).
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Been thinking about a nice welcoming song for the big man all day... How about....

Fat f***ing Belgian, you're just a fat f***ing Belgian.
  • Options
    Farting?